Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2013, 10:54 AM
Kobold

sorta off topic- but as far as two handers go that's pal useable, isn't the herbalist spade, just around the corner? maybe start the cash saving for that? just semi off topic i suppose.
Old 03-08-2013, 11:00 AM
Planar Protector

I'd say screw wurmy AND dragonborn and just save your PP, or look for budget upgrades in other slots.
Old 03-08-2013, 12:44 PM
Fire Giant

Haha we've been off topic from my first post for a while but this conversation is probably more useful anyway. Any particular slot suggestions? I'm mostly in Armor of Ro with some decent mid range stuff in other slots. I've got about 12k in the bank and it's burning a hole in my pocket lol. Definitely need to upgrade earrings though I kinda just want to get some sarnak earrings of station if I get lucky enough in LOIO.
Old 03-08-2013, 01:13 PM
Planar Protector

I don't really think a Wurmy is that good of weapon in Primary. They worked better in Secondary. Hit Point items help a lot as a tank.
Old 03-08-2013, 01:23 PM
Planar Protector

Summer is a couple months away and I don't think it's likely we'll see Velious this year, I'd save your plat until then when it will be worth twice as much. If you can hold aggro and not die you're as geared as you need to be in the meantime. That said, if you do replace any of that Armor of Ro, I'd be interested in buying!
Old 03-08-2013, 07:05 PM
Fire Giant

Yeah, good point about summer. Is the bump in prices typical for the winter? Don't really remember it happening last year, though I was also not in position to buy much at that time.
Old 03-09-2013, 06:36 AM
Planar Protector

Pretty sure on live weapons were granted additional damage bonus if their delay was over a certain amount. 1Hers were 28 delay (or 29) and 2hers were 40 delay.

IfS was epic on live due to 38 dmg base plus additional dmg bonus from being 40+ delay, not sure when that started happening though.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 03-09-2013, 06:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallanor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, good point about summer. Is the bump in prices typical for the winter? Don't really remember it happening last year, though I was also not in position to buy much at that time.
Has little to do with season, mostly to do with population. In the last 3 months p99 blue population has doubled, perhaps tripled. As that happened the surplus items folks had were bought up rapidly, thus making them harder to simply buy in ec. As that happened prices rose to meet demand, economics 101 guyz.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 03-09-2013, 08:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Has little to do with season, mostly to do with population. In the last 3 months p99 blue population has doubled, perhaps tripled. As that happened the surplus items folks had were bought up rapidly, thus making them harder to simply buy in ec. As that happened prices rose to meet demand, economics 101 guyz.
Yeah, but where did all these "new" people get all this plat. They can't be alts because the population would not have changed. Noobs sure as hell don't have 160k for CoF. So what gives?? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-09-2013, 10:42 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by webrunner5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, but where did all these "new" people get all this plat. They can't be alts because the population would not have changed. Noobs sure as hell don't have 160k for CoF. So what gives?? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
some are selling red pp/items for blue pp/items. (further derailment of thread =( )
Closed Thread