Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2013, 03:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippetofspades [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is so deeply illogical it hurts... Knowledge of how eqemu works is not required to farm plat. There is absolutely no connection between them in any realm other than that of your own pathetic idiocy.
Fair enough, just find it hard that someone who can afford to buy an account wouldn't know how to change a password or escrow.

But in any case, I would use a 3'rd person service like said above to make sure you don't get robbed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barfight
"President, its time to shut the fuck up."
Old 03-09-2013, 04:28 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auvdar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Fair enough, just find it hard that someone who can afford to buy an account wouldn't know how to change a password or escrow.

But in any case, I would use a 3'rd person service like said above to make sure you don't get robbed.
Some accounts sell for as low as 10-15k....
Old 03-09-2013, 05:51 PM
Sarnak

Getting some good info guys thx. So it sounds like I may have never validated my email with the eq emu website. Yes this is my account and i have never even logged into it besides when I made it years ago. I would think that I validated it at the time or I wouldn't have the account but I don't specifically recall doing it, been so long. Will this site re send a new validation?
Old 03-09-2013, 05:56 PM
Planar Protector

That's something you would have to email the people at the Emulogin site. While rogean owns both i believe, these 2 are not related sites and the mods here can't do anything about your Emulogin infomation. Would have to post on that forum.
Old 03-09-2013, 06:00 PM
Sarnak

Ok so I imagine that's the technical chat forums. Might take some time since it don't look like too many view it. Just hope I don't get the same problem with the new account I'm trying to purchase. Well thanks for all the help everyone!
Old 03-09-2013, 06:08 PM
Kobold

If the email you used doesn't automatically delete emails after a certain amount of time and you still remember how to access it, you can still click on the validation link. I did the same thing, took me forever to realize i never validated my EQemu account.
Old 03-09-2013, 07:09 PM
Sarnak

Ya it's been about 3 years I can't imagine it still being there but I shall check
Old 03-09-2013, 07:26 PM
Sarnak

well i cannot post on the EQ EMU forums. i get the same error message when clicking on new thread. would a PM to rogean help or how can i get their attention?

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons
Old 03-09-2013, 07:58 PM
Planar Protector

Can try making a new Emulogin and use a new email and post with that.
Old 03-09-2013, 08:53 PM
Sarnak

Good call thanks
Closed Thread