Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2013, 12:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where is Platlord accumulating all this gear and plat from?
Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you know who he is, and when he logs on, why not just make a script that auto-kicks and bans?
Inquiring minds want to know.
Old 07-15-2013, 12:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by enr4ged [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Got to love this mentality.

"We know who platlord is, don't buy from him. We're not going to ban him right away, but don't buy from him guys!"
Because they want to trick/tempt you into buying his gear, so they can ban YOU instead. I am so sick of what this server has become, please just ban the fuck and all his god damn minions.
Old 07-15-2013, 12:40 PM
Planar Protector

He most likely has the ability to change his IP address and probably has tons of mule characters. So IP banning is probably out. Banning all his chars is probably too time consuming so they just watch for them and track them.
Old 07-15-2013, 12:40 PM
Planar Protector

Cheers ephi i'm glad you took the time to warn these fools. I can only imagine rmt is on the rise after the whole systolic post and people assuming the staff arent paying attention/don't care/are involved with rmt.

and no banning him wouldn't solve the issue the people that want to buy items with rmt are going to if its through him or not, better to get rid of all the people SUPPORTING rmt and the people doing rmt will fade away when its no longer profitable. my 2 cents...worth about .5 a cent these days.

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 07-15-2013, 12:43 PM
Aviak

I'm happy with platlord being around and having them just ban all the people buying it. Not only do bads get removed from the game, but they lose money at the same time. Win/win. If people are dumb enough to waste their money on platlord, then they should know that they're just donating money to him and they'll be losing everything they spent. So yea, I'd say keep him around just so you can keep banning the farmers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Too many good raids/camps are wasted by these farmers.

Also do us a favor and trash that whole lore item on corpse shit. You want to make it less farmable, make sure the same 2 people can't farm 10 fungis at a time.

It is a shame though that no longer droppable items are just being purged from the server. Would be nice if the GM's could find a way to get those back into circulation through GM events so they're not permanently lost due to stupidity. I'm not sure if GM's can create items, but they could add NO DROP to the items and I'd be happy. Just want to see them around.
Last edited by akahdrin; 07-15-2013 at 12:45 PM..
Old 07-15-2013, 12:43 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawala [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because they want to trick/tempt you into buying his gear, so they can ban YOU instead. I am so sick of what this server has become, please just ban the fuck and all his god damn minions.
If it were that easy to script/ban, it would be done already. I'm learning new things every day about this ass though. So, it's only a matter of time before I figure out what's going on.

More to come in Tuesday night's interview session with Tiggles twitch.tv stream. Tune in.
Old 07-15-2013, 12:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can only imagine rmt is on the rise after the whole systolic post and people assuming the staff arent paying attention/don't care/are involved with rmt.
I couldn't follow the whole thing (way too many posts), but from what Tiggles was saying in Vent is sounds like everyone has confirmed systolic is full of 5h1+.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephi
More to come in Tuesday night's interview session with Tiggles twitch.tv stream. Tune in.
Cheers!
Old 07-15-2013, 12:49 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raavak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I couldn't follow the whole thing (way too many posts), but from what Tiggles was saying in Vent is sounds like everyone has confirmed systolic is full of 5h1+.
Is anyone really surprised? Just fishing from attention from the start, and he got it. You guys seem pretty easy to string along.
Old 07-15-2013, 12:51 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I Hurd systolic is platlord
Old 07-15-2013, 12:52 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

There's always going to be people who are willing to spend their money on games, and there's always going to be someone who's willing to sit at their computer all day to earn money. It will never stop.

BANNED
Closed Thread