Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2013, 02:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novoselic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got mugged once when I was 10. They took my backpack when I was walking home from school. I lost my textbook, those hispanic bastards.
This is almost exactly identical to what happened to me, only the kids were Native Americans. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-23-2013, 03:54 PM
Banned

I got mugged by poor kids when I was 11 by knife point. They made off with 2 dollars. I found out they lived in the run down "hillbilly" house on top of the hill. Felt bad for them and did nothing after overcoming the initial fear of walking past that house for years to come.
Last edited by Loli Pops; 07-23-2013 at 03:56 PM.. Reason: Iphone
Old 07-23-2013, 04:12 PM
Aviak

don't know if i would say mugged but i was pick pocketed once at knife-point in Montreal. 3 guys must have had this act choreographed, but basically started a fight with myself and 3 friends while waiting in line for the bathroom at a harvey's. anyway, somewhere amidst the pushing and shoving, they managed to snag my wallet (this was after Wanda's Ultimate Gentleman's club, so only lost about 20 bucks and license). happy ending though- the cops were parked in the alleyway only 1 block down, and when we flagged them down the 3 thieves bolted. 1 (with the wallet) got away, but the other two were caught and tazed into submission. i'd pay 20 bucks for that any day. plus, my wallet was found in a trash can later that evening by police (license included) and returned to our hotel

Aabdel - Wood Elf Rogue
Abdell - Half Elf Ranger
Meladei - Half Elf Bard
<Storm Watch>
Old 07-23-2013, 04:27 PM
Sarnak

My friends are all much bigger than me so even though I probably should have gotten mugged by now; I've managed to stay mugging free.

I also got the crazy friend that will probably escalate stuff WAY too far.

lvl 37 Troll Shaman OF JUSTICE
Old 07-23-2013, 04:43 PM
Planar Protector

Not been mugged but some arab scumbags tried to pickpocket me in Amsterdam one time. Not a very good attempt it had to be said. They were acting all friendly, then one tried to dip my pocket while distracting me. Felt it move, wanted to throw the guy in the canal but wasn't sure if him or his mates had a knife on them...got angry, pushed him, walked away.

Still wish I'd thrown him in the canal...is it murder if he can't swim? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-23-2013, 05:27 PM
Aviak

I was mugged by a creepy-ass cracker so now I hate all white people, am inherently distrustful of them, and make sweeping generalizations about them based on my experience.
Last edited by Malice_Mizer; 07-23-2013 at 05:29 PM..
Old 07-23-2013, 05:59 PM
Fire Giant

harrison is our resident muggee
Old 07-23-2013, 06:09 PM
Planar Protector

Speaking of, wtf is he? They got a rush on cold cuts somewhere?
Old 07-23-2013, 07:31 PM
Kobold

Where in Chicago? What part? Rush St, Lincoln Park, Boystown? The last 2 you prolly wont get mugged unless its 5am. That sucks man.

I've come close to having 2-3 people eye me on the Red Line late at night. Just NEVER have your phone out on the L or nearit

~Leader of <Tears of Prexus>~
Magician of the 2 Seas of Norrath!

~Bearded~
51 Cleric

::::RED 99::::

~Sylvana Whisperwind~
45 Druid

~Yiblaangel~
33 Paladin of Prexus

Old 07-23-2013, 07:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yiblaan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where in Chicago? What part? Rush St, Lincoln Park, Boystown? The last 2 you prolly wont get mugged unless its 5am. That sucks man.

I've come close to having 2-3 people eye me on the Red Line late at night. Just NEVER have your phone out on the L or nearit
I remember my cousin who lives in Fox Lake telling me he got mugged in Chicago, they fucked him up real good too cause he fought back. Made off with a few hundred in cash. Not sure what part, why he had a grip of money, or the other details.
Last edited by r00t; 07-23-2013 at 07:50 PM..
Closed Thread