Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2013, 10:38 PM
Kobold

Expectations of leaf sword, has been shot down.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-13-2013, 09:06 AM
Planar Protector

Can't even camp Faydedar like on live unless you have a raid force ready to go on 5 minutes notice at any minute of the day. Could at least kite him while you gathered people to kill him, so the iksar master wouldn't kill him (So the story went).

The delay of Velious is unfortune, but we are basically betaing; VSR and triggered Faydedar should have been out for a year by now with a correct timeline.
Old 10-13-2013, 01:35 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Laugher

<---definite slacker
Old 10-13-2013, 01:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by orsk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No i mean if you cant trade or sell accounts for plat in game anymore you shouldnt be allowed to MQ anymore, period. Going by the logic of if you didn't earn it by growing it yourself you cant have it.
By this logic they should also ban selling of items/twinking characters (I mean it's not like you earned those either).

I guess you could argue that the plat you have was earned therefore buying high end items is OK, therefore MQ should also be OK because you earned the plat to buy it.
Old 10-13-2013, 03:30 PM
Aviak

^^ owned by logic

Relemis Greywood - ranger of the Rathe 2001-2005
- ranger of P99 2013-
Old 10-13-2013, 03:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faywind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
By this logic they should also ban selling of items/twinking characters (I mean it's not like you earned those either).

I guess you could argue that the plat you have was earned therefore buying high end items is OK, therefore MQ should also be OK because you earned the plat to buy it.
No nothing can be equal to the time and effort to level and play a character not even plat. Sorry but plat is easy to come by and items and equipment for certain quests isnt as easy, it shouldn't be allowed the same as account sales are no longer allowed. This server is pure classic only, this sullies it thats why account trading has been banned in such a timely and immediate measure.
Old 10-13-2013, 03:48 PM
Sarnak

MQ's are classic... ^^not very smart
Old 10-13-2013, 03:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by orsk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No nothing can be equal to the time and effort to level and play a character not even plat. Sorry but plat is easy to come by and items and equipment for certain quests isnt as easy, it shouldn't be allowed the same as account sales are no longer allowed. This server is pure classic only, this sullies it thats why account trading has been banned in such a timely and immediate measure.
Wrong. Argument invalid.
Old 10-13-2013, 04:59 PM
Planar Protector

Even if P99 were pure classic, I'm pretty sure the first EQ twink was born sometime in or before May 1999.

Twinks are classic.
Old 10-14-2013, 03:34 PM
Fire Giant

Listen its pure and simple MQs powerleveling and even buying gear should be outlawed you need to go and earn it yourself or its not what EQ is truley about, im so glad account sales were banned in a timely and astute manner.
Closed Thread