Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2013, 08:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are all made by people who got thier shit broke or griefed off red.Hard coded pals wont help you,you've burnt bridges and even your own team will hate you. Should give blue 2.0 its own forum and move all blue-ness there
Yep.

Do over!

DO OVVEREERERRRRRRR!!!11
Old 11-12-2013, 12:44 AM
Planar Protector

Nihilum is open recruitment, you took Rettiwalk and Chopper...

People wanting to improve on a project that is clearly a fail by the lack of interest/population other than hardcore addicts is not people trying to take over your crown of farming pixels no one needs.

The nerve of some kids so worried about their pixels.

PS I just joined Nihi got all the gear I needed and left - anyone can do it, it's just the fact that once your geared the game isn't fun, and levelling solo isn't fun, and the box sucks huge dicks, etc etc.
Old 11-12-2013, 12:48 AM
Planar Protector

Double PS I bet if I was in teamspeak the current outrage from the Nihilum nerds is probably being focused into a plan of sleepless nights and massive playtime in an effort to both farm legacy items for the merge, and second ruin the fun of enough people to make the project a fail, so you can remain farming pixels for new recruits to burn out and quit, and have your core pack jerking off furiously to the idea of velious pixels.

Seek help brothers, and all who aid these kids.
Old 11-12-2013, 12:50 AM
Sarnak

Default idc

Idc about doin it over exp is nps....I know there gonna be times I wanna kill the guys on my team and cant......team inbalance etc....either gonna be a hit or gonna flop.But serious should make a team99 post section.
Old 11-12-2013, 12:53 AM
Planar Protector

At the very least the first few months of any new box are epic, I wish I would have more playtime.
Old 11-12-2013, 01:53 AM
Planar Protector

The point of EQ is progression. If you don't enjoy this aspect of a game, EQ is not the game for you. The point of playing EQ on a PvP server is progression with the added challenge and complications of player vs player interaction.

If you only want to PvP, go for it. If you only want to pve, do it, but dont expect people to change the nature of Everquest one way or the other just because you don't like a particular aspect of EQ pvp.

That said, yes people don't like the thought of staff making a decision that would compromise the time they've devoted to EQ progression. If this was Battlefield and it was just a matter of stats, then by all means wipe or create new servers with new rules, but this is a game where people sit for dozens, sometimes hundreds of hours, just to obtain particular items. Of course it concerns people when they hear staff members are taking heed to all the dribble and whining of the defeated egomaniacs that makes up a large portion of this community.

tldr
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-12-2013, 02:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
R99 will have velious and prior to teams releasing, most, if not all, of the "broken" things will be fixed. In velious, every slot needs to be upgraded on every character, so previous "farming to death" will mean very little but an early advantage. The community on teams99 with be the exact same community from red99.

So ya, people might play on teams99 (if it ever comes out), but red is here now and will have much more to do for everyone from solo play to raiding.
Lay off the crack pipe Destin, you just posted this in another thread saying loot will not matter.

We know you have no interest in a successful populated fun server and this suits your sick obsession just fine, hence the Gollum level panic.
Old 11-12-2013, 02:26 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hence the Gollum level panic.
Old 11-12-2013, 02:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowlife [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-12-2013, 02:53 AM
Planar Protector

I think Stasis is making the point, and pretty accurately tbh, that there's no such thing as "winning" when anyone regardless of past rep can app into Nihilum, spend a couple of months and get just about every loot in the game and quit. Anyone can "win." What made that cool on live was that the top guilds were elitist and difficult to get into, etc. Here you could basically rape a nilly officer's mom and get in a few months later if they're short that class. It's hard to claim you're "winning" when everyone is on your team and anyone can win.