Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2014, 09:47 AM
Kobold

rules of camping state that you must keep an active physical presence next to the mob that you are camping. if you leave - then you give up the camp.

Camp Rules

section 2, paragraph 6
if the camp in question is contested you must "maintain a presence at or very near the spawn(s) in order to hold it."

if you leave the camp and someone else wants it, you lose that camp. simple enough
Old 04-24-2014, 09:48 AM
Planar Protector

So once a group moves from crypt to emperor I can run in with my torpor shaman friend and claim crypt?
Old 04-24-2014, 09:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So once a group moves from crypt to emperor I can run in with my torpor shaman friend and claim crypt?
been done countless times...
Old 04-24-2014, 09:54 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not everyone knows to look ontop of the castle. Stop your bitchjin and reply to camp checks. You sound just like this wizard I know that's permacamped there that always runs from dhamp to lasna, then caitiff instead of camping just one target, then he gates back to his bind at dhamp.
Yeah I forget his name but I have ran into this fellow several times. He isn't even at the camp, doesn't respond to camp checks, I have enough time get a pet up, buff, kill a random mob usually or a PH, then he comes running up about how he has been here the whole time crap.
Tander - 55th Half Elf Bard

The Mystical Order || See what I'm Selling/Buying || Nagrith's JBoots MQ Service
Old 04-24-2014, 10:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't come into my territory bro. I'll crush you with my uber Druid gear.
Lol
Old 04-24-2014, 10:47 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I forget his name but I have ran into this fellow several times. He isn't even at the camp, doesn't respond to camp checks, I have enough time get a pet up, buff, kill a random mob usually or a PH, then he comes running up about how he has been here the whole time crap.
Is he a Erudite Wizard named Gridfire? hes a cool guy in my opinion
Old 04-24-2014, 04:54 PM
Sarnak

Honestly not sure, I don't have the patience to sit around to get a camp in MM.
Tander - 55th Half Elf Bard

The Mystical Order || See what I'm Selling/Buying || Nagrith's JBoots MQ Service
Old 04-24-2014, 11:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trosh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rules of camping state that you must keep an active physical presence next to the mob that you are camping. if you leave - then you give up the camp.

Camp Rules

section 2, paragraph 6
if the camp in question is contested you must "maintain a presence at or very near the spawn(s) in order to hold it."

if you leave the camp and someone else wants it, you lose that camp. simple enough
"or very near the spawn(s)"...is a very vague description. imo, killing the dhamp ph and then running to cailiff or lasna is "very near the spawn(s)." generally speaking, when i am checking any camp the first thing i look for is the ph---not do a camp check. if the ph is up the camp is generally free.
Old 04-25-2014, 03:20 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Section 2, paragraph 6, sentence 5

Quote:
The player holding multiple 'camps' retains the right to choose which 'camp' to give up.
So no, you could tell them that since

Quote:
...if the placeholder or placeholders for a spawn are being killed, that 'camp' can be considered held by the player doing the killing so long as they are keeping the placeholders cleared
means you own the camp, they are welcome to take whichever camp you do not want (probably Emp?)
Old 04-25-2014, 08:18 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trosh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
section 2, paragraph 6
the fact that we are referring to sections and paragraphs speaks volumes about how many lawyers there are around here. its just sad