Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2014, 01:06 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaunja [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you need some starter plat, look for me in game good sir.
Thank you! A plat or two would be huge. I forgot how time consuming grinding was with no bag space at all. Constant running back to sell.
Old 05-14-2014, 03:08 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdaro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you! A plat or two would be huge. I forgot how time consuming grinding was with no bag space at all. Constant running back to sell.
Don't forget about collecting all those bone chips from those skeletons that roam the newbie zone. Save em up and you can sell them in east commonlands very easily!
Old 05-14-2014, 03:14 PM
Large Bat

I played on Drinal also [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] --->Sildiil L'Vaugh DE mage, White Wind guild
Old 05-14-2014, 03:37 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by joreyklein [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't forget about collecting all those bone chips from those skeletons that roam the newbie zone. Save em up and you can sell them in east commonlands very easily!
Yeah but with no bags Ive had to sell them. Tonight's grinding will be money for backpacks....and a shield hopefully.

This sucks and is completely awesome at the same time!
Old 05-14-2014, 03:39 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I played on Drinal also [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] --->Sildiil L'Vaugh DE mage, White Wind guild
I do recall the White Wind but I'm sorry I don't remember your toon. Maybe our paths will cross this time around friend.
Old 05-15-2014, 02:05 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hastley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what time period? i was in clan skallagrim with eldrini and for the life of me i cant remember his fathers name (guild leader). then moved to crimson twilight and later CiH.
Mid-kunark to OoW. I was easily missable, ML was a small group of friends and we mostly just grouped together or raided old content. Man I wish they all played here.

Sniker, we were in a raiding alliance with White Wind! I'm struggling to remember the other guild names though.
Old 05-15-2014, 06:58 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifebar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mid-kunark to OoW. I was easily missable, ML was a small group of friends and we mostly just grouped together or raided old content. Man I wish they all played here.

Sniker, we were in a raiding alliance with White Wind! I'm struggling to remember the other guild names though.
Yeah, it's hard to remember since it was so long ago. I have 2 RL friends that were in Guardians of the Keep, but I don't remember too much else lol (getting old)
Old 05-15-2014, 07:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by joreyklein [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you can turn in bone chips for XP, which will allow you to kill higher level mobs for better items to sell. get to lvl 5 and farm CB belts, you can sell them for 2-5pp per
Old 05-15-2014, 09:10 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by phacemeltar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you can turn in bone chips for XP, which will allow you to kill higher level mobs for better items to sell. get to lvl 5 and farm CB belts, you can sell them for 2-5pp per
Thank you! Forgot about the CB belts. I managed to ding 4 last night and save up enough plat for 6 backpacks, leather armor !!! and a shield. Gonna grind to level 5 tonight and head to the orcs. Then EC I figure around lvl8.
Old 05-15-2014, 09:26 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
A better use would be to turn them in for XP.

I've leveled my last 2 or 3 chars in BB *just* for that quest. Kill ONLY skels, sell all the weapons, and you'll have enough money for bags by level 3. Keep killing ONLY skels (and the whelps that attack you; no way around that, and they drop money and weapons too) and save all the chips until you ding 5. By then you should have 10-13 stacks of bone chips, which will get you somewhere between levels 8.25 and 9.25.

Saving bone chips for cash in EC is a huge wasted opportunity.
Closed Thread