Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2010, 02:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinlea [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-24-2010, 02:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinlea [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, not a cool story this thread will be lucky to get past page two... But it's all good I'm posting in it so it's almost guaranteed to break 15+ pages.

Besides shouldn't you guys be up in sky wiping on some content instead of coming to R&F and failtrolling? So quit being faggots and pretending to be important here cause as I told Hasbinbad this is my stomping grounds and y'all hold no weight here [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-24-2010, 02:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab *****h [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, not a cool story this thread will be lucky to get past page two... But it's all good I'm posting in it so it's almost guaranteed to break 15+ pages.

Besides shouldn't you guys be up in sky wiping on some content instead of coming to R&F and failtrolling? So quit being faggots and pretending to be important here cause as I told Hasbinbad this is my stomping grounds and y'all hold no weight here [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Onto more important matters.

Old 08-24-2010, 02:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab *****h [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Your threads are 60% your posts, 40% everyone else laughing at what a retard you are.
Old 08-24-2010, 02:53 PM
Kobold

Old 08-24-2010, 02:59 PM
Banned

NEVER FEAR I AM HERE!

5/10 respects
Old 08-24-2010, 03:08 PM
Banned

If you address Abacab's points instead of attacking his character, it's difficult to argue with him. IB isn't funny or cool or even nice. Our posts to each other are either thinly veiled bragging or inside jokes that aren't very funny even if you're in on them. If we attempt to be friendly with outsiders in /ooc or /say, we'll most likely be reprimanded by an officer.

We're pretty good at figuring out ways to kill difficult boss mobs and monopolizing spawns and that's about it. From a community perspective, we contribute very little to the server or to the forums. We mostly define ourselves socially by who we're enemies with, i.e. Transcendence or Dark Ascension. When there was a gap between those two, we started treating Divinity with animosity. Divinity!

Personally, I think we should just stfu as a guild, so I'm going to go do that now.
Old 08-24-2010, 03:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by President [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your threads are 60% your posts, 40% everyone else laughing at what a retard you are.
and your threads are .01% your posts and 99.99% of everyone laughing at you, you just make a topic and it instantly warrants one of those "SLOW: Children at play" signs

So why not go back to off-topic and talk about fat chicks moar? Since it either seems to earn your utmost disgust or indulges your libido, but I have yet to figure that one out
Old 08-24-2010, 04:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
and your threads are .01% your posts and 99.99% of everyone laughing at you, you just make a topic and it instantly warrants one of those "SLOW: Children at play" signs

So why not go back to off-topic and talk about fat chicks moar? Since it either seems to earn your utmost disgust or indulges your libido, but I have yet to figure that one out
Gee golly good one, pulling a comeback straight from 1999 just like the game, impressive.
Old 08-24-2010, 04:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by President [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gee golly good one, pulling a comeback straight from 1999 just like the game, impressive.
I'm roleplayin' dawg

But for serious, re-read your own statements and look in the mirror then go raid some shit with your lolguild.
Closed Thread