Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2014, 11:32 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is a grouping xp bonus, but it is so small that it doesn't come close to making up for the downfalls of a large group.

Daldaen's advice about unrest is solid. I leveled a cleric on p99 years ago and solod unrest from 24 all the way to 40, and it was very nice XP thanks to the big ZEM. You just need to tough it out to 24 and your new nuke and fewer resists will make a big difference.

If giant skeles are really not going to work at all, you can try random undead mobs in LOIO I think? I've never leveled there but it might be the right level.
Yeah I almost 25 now. Duoing with a Necro atm in Unrest. Main downside is the adds are tough to deal with and Dismiss Undead at 24 is a major mana hog. Takes almost my whole bar to kill a blue.
Old 06-19-2014, 01:07 PM
Planar Protector

Well, you shouldn't be getting any adds fighting on the second floor unless you want to. There's, iirc, 6-7 single pulls and 1-2 double pulls. It may be taking all your mana to kill a blue, but mobs on that floor are up to level 25 I think right? So they'll stay dark blue until 29+. If you can do them now, they'll just get easier and easier while still giving nice xp for several levels to come.

Just watch out for those skeleton monks. Dudes are badass.
Old 06-19-2014, 02:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, you shouldn't be getting any adds fighting on the second floor unless you want to. There's, iirc, 6-7 single pulls and 1-2 double pulls. It may be taking all your mana to kill a blue, but mobs on that floor are up to level 25 I think right? So they'll stay dark blue until 29+. If you can do them now, they'll just get easier and easier while still giving nice xp for several levels to come.

Just watch out for those skeleton monks. Dudes are badass.
Yeah, it's tough at 24. Had some bad luck with a Carrion Ghoul. Got him to 3% and ran out of mana, then he rooted me and kicked my butt. Died, and then died again on CR... Currently duoing with a twinked rogue which is easier.
Closed Thread