Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2010, 12:18 PM
Aviak

If you hurt animals for no reasons.

I'll stab you in the taint!! seriously
Old 09-01-2010, 12:39 PM
Fire Giant

You think I'd have learned my lesson by now about clicking these things.

Humanity is so fucked. Everything is disposable.
Old 09-01-2010, 01:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen Everywhere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great value system you got there, pal. So glad I don't know you.
You have no idea who you know. I could be your neighbor. Then again, I don't know any crying pantywaists on my block so probably not.
Old 09-01-2010, 01:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have no idea who you know. I could be your neighbor. Then again, I don't know any crying pantywaists on my block so probably not.
Yes, it is tears and anguish that I am expressing as I call you a shitbag. That's the emotion I'm feeling toward you, sadness. I'm scared of you. I hope you don't hurt me, you big studly he-man.

Grow up.
Old 09-01-2010, 03:36 PM
Fire Giant

4chan apparently tracked this back to Bosnia & hergozsodznrevenia. Different cultures obviously... I could(somewhat) understand the dogs being disposed of in a sack and sunk, but the joy she seems to be getting chucking puppies 20 yards into a river is pretty horrid. Especially considering those puppies have a chance to live and suffer for days until they finally die.
Old 09-01-2010, 03:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People have been tossing unwanted cats and dogs into rivers for MILLENIA. Sometimes in a sack, sometimes not. Get over it, you pussies.
I hope the bridge falls on you troll.
Old 09-01-2010, 03:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by President [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
4chan apparently tracked this back to Bosnia & hergozsodznrevenia. Different cultures obviously... I could(somewhat) understand the dogs being disposed of in a sack and sunk, but the joy she seems to be getting chucking puppies 20 yards into a river is pretty horrid. Especially considering those puppies have a chance to live and suffer for days until they finally die.
Yeah the worldwide Baker Street Detective Force is on it....so far they have determined that the chick's accent is SOMEWHERE in Eastern Europe, and that her name-brand hoodie is a knockoff......

That's. About. It.

P.S. I've seen puppies swim at birth in a bathtub. Albeit a river is a different matter, there's every positive chance in the world that these puppies survived. Still a shitty thing to do to a newborn creature, but it might be some compensation to the probable truth that this chick is NEVER going to be prosecuted.
Old 09-01-2010, 03:50 PM
Fire Giant

Last I saw, which was yesterday, they had tracked a few potential facebook accounts that matched up with the girl.

Personally I would hope they drowned immediately than suffer for days before dying.
Old 09-01-2010, 03:54 PM
Aviak

i hope they find that dirty cunt and drown her
Old 09-01-2010, 04:11 PM
Sarnak

Probably works for PETA...

http://www.nokillnow.com/PETAIngridNewkirkResign.htm

http://hamptonroads.com/2008/04/peta...ina-overturned