Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2014, 04:05 AM
Banned

Yeah if you all are bored/frustrated with the terrible raid scene on P99, do yourself a favour and help us develop this gem. Instructions can be found at http://www.takproject.net/forums/index.php if you need any help getting started please send me a PM here, or on the forums there (iance)
Old 11-15-2014, 04:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nads [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wanted to get in on this, but I don't have the Mac client (would be playing on a Macbook Pro). Any ideas?
you still need help getting started?
Old 11-16-2014, 03:09 PM
Sarnak

How much information was taken from EQ Mac before the shut down?
Old 11-17-2014, 02:21 AM
Banned

Players and developers spent a lot of time between the announce of the shutdown and the shutdown itself collecting as much as they could, especially in zones that were changed later in EQ - plane of mischief had a big focus since it was the coolest zone and got a lot of attention.

Database is a bit inflated right now with droprates in certain zones. To wit, shadow wolves in WK drop tibias everytime where in WC they never drop them at all. It could use more contributors for sure. This is just an example, more nerds are required to polish the product =)

Torven or Torrid or I might have the name wrong has reverse engineered the AK spell resist code from his logs. I know for a fact he collected a huge amount of data both before and after the shutdown was announced. Numbers don't lie, Would be cool if P99 staff could integrate and absorb the result into this servers mechanics. Could be really good for red especially.

TL;DR - some hardcore nerd shit going on at takproject.net, gonna be cool when it goes live

Did I mention they're doing a progression system for expansions being released based on content being correct?

Could be awesome or backfire hilariously if wrong

GET PUMPED BROS
Last edited by Pokesan; 11-17-2014 at 02:23 AM..
Old 11-17-2014, 02:28 AM
Banned

Double-postin to say that if you have files necessary to get a PC client player started on this server, it would be cool if I didn't ask you to do illegal things but you did it anyway

You feelers?
Old 11-17-2014, 06:56 AM
Sarnak

They really need to fix their registration shit. Plus their FB group is down and I have no idea what their IRC is so I can't even begin to get going.
Old 11-17-2014, 11:20 AM
Banned

Registration - Forum account or game account?

If you have a forum account you have to post once(lorem ipsum is accepted), make a sig, make avatar, then you can make a game account.
Old 11-17-2014, 12:08 PM
Sarnak

Email activating is broken. A post also said so and to get on their IRC or FB page to get it fixed.
Old 11-18-2014, 02:48 AM
Banned

If you ever need any gear or help, hit up Danhil/Pueblo in game
Old 11-18-2014, 06:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandalore93 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Email activating is broken. A post also said so and to get on their IRC or FB page to get it fixed.

Quote:
Postby Speedz » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:55 am

Server: irc.eqemulator.net port 6667

Channel/Room #peqmac
Closed Thread