Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 12-09-2016, 01:33 PM
Planar Protector

I understand this is good to be posted here. It archives it for the future and helps preserve information. But it's not a bug. I hope you can step down off your high horse and agree to that at least.

And after all the useless posts this thread has generated. All you had to say was. "It's not a bug now but it's good to preserve this information"
2 years ago when you made this thread I wish a staff member would have addressed it. The reason im so hell bent about the topic is the source of your information is highly regarded and acknowledged by the staff. From my understanding. So I would hope with my heart of hearts that they would have already made the appropriate changes to the code by now.

I apologize for being a douche about it.
Last edited by Baler; 12-09-2016 at 01:38 PM..
Old 12-09-2016, 01:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I understand this is good to be posted here. It archives it for the future and helps preserve information. But it's not a bug. I hope you can step down off your high horse and agree to that at least.
It's literally a bug.
Old 12-09-2016, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's literally a bug.
How do you know? Do you have access to the P99 code? Because the current patch of Blue and Red would mean that the 12 seconds should be 18 (as it is now) thus meaning,. not a bug.

I would like a Dev to chime in here please. Then I'll concede if they say it's not been fixed, for some hypothetical progression server that hasn't been announced officially.
They've said that they do a lot of changes behind the scenes that never fully make it to the patch notes.

On Blue and Red this is not a bug.
If they start a new server that begins pre-velious June 2001. And this change is not implimented then yes it is a bug.

And again I didn't necro this thread!!!
Last edited by Baler; 12-09-2016 at 01:53 PM..
Old 12-09-2016, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do you know? Do you have access to the P99 code? Because the current patch of Blue and Red would mean that the 12 seconds should be 18 (as it is now) thus meaning,. not a bug.

I would like a Dev to chime in here please. Then I'll concede if they say it's not been fixed, for some hypothetical progression server that hasn't been announced officially.
They've said that they do a lot of changes behind the scenes that never fully make it to the patch notes.

On Blue and Red this is not a bug.
If they start a new server that begins pre-velious June 2001. And this change is not implimented then yes it is a bug.

And again I didn't necro this thread!!!
To use your logic against you, you don't have access to p99 code either, so you can't say it isn't a bug. But I digress...

Nilbog commented in this thread about fixing stacking issues on items that shouldn't stack in early classic but should now be stackable in current timeline... he mentions this is for future progression servers, so to say a dev wouldn't bother fixing something like this bard charm at this point of the timeline isn't accurate:
http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...k+stack&page=2

I believe in another thread he mentioned his focus is on the stonebrunt expansion in next patch, and just tackling some low hanging fruit here and there. Is totally feasible that this bard charm issue was lost in the mix or the fix is not a priority at present.

I can understand trolling RnF or Server Chat, but this is a Bugs forum meant to bring attention to issues in p99 that aren't as it was in classic. Most people here are just trying to help the devs with research, no reason to stir the pot.
Old 12-09-2016, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so to say a dev wouldn't bother fixing something like this bard charm at this point of the timeline isn't accurate

I can understand trolling RnF or Server Chat, but this is a Bugs forum meant to bring attention to issues in p99 that aren't as it was in classic.
I never said the first part.
Second I am not trolling, I can't control how you perceive my posts. But I was not RnFing or trolling.

The bottom line is that there is a lack of communication between the devs and the bugs section of the forums.