Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2015, 02:05 PM
Fire Giant

you can pm me with this instead of crapping up a thread. you aren't coming anywhere near where I live anyways so quit kidding yourself.
Old 02-10-2015, 02:06 PM
Banned

scared as fuck. lets keep it in the open so when you dont show up, everyone can laugh at you. it'll be a bonding experience and will bring the server together. this could be the start of a new era on red
Old 02-10-2015, 02:07 PM
Banned

always talking all this shit about how youre a big tough mma pal but you wont just give me a time and place?
Old 02-10-2015, 02:08 PM
Fire Giant

so sad and pathetic. let me know when you're in the state and i'll take 30s of my time to laugh at you in person. can do it at my house, gym, etc. your turn.
Old 02-10-2015, 02:10 PM
Sarnak

Formshifter definitely wears Tapout t-shirts irl
Old 02-10-2015, 02:10 PM
Banned

i already suggested a time and place. you made excuses. your turn. time and place, darling.
Old 02-10-2015, 02:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barladore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Formshifter definitely wears Tapout t-shirts irl
nah, those people are ridiculous.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
phenomenal troll

welcome puddems [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WELCOME PUDDEMS TO TEAM PVP
Quote:
Puddems < Azrael >

Feels good to have Pvprs unite.
snortled every time he made one of these smug posts
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Puddems the Pathfinder <>

--copied from another thread--
Deep Cover is Over

As one of the cleanest whistles on the server even Lite never suspected me, streaming entire raids to Gongshow and Colgate. I let the seeds of doubt sow in Lite's mind. It was a fun couple of weeks. He spent an entire uncontested fear raid grilling his members on which of them was the spy.

In my short time under cover I learned that most members of Azrael like every other guild on this server has mostly enjoyable people in it. It also has several that are super annoying and most likely only put up with to fill warm body numbers, Sektors, being one of these members.

Ragnaros, Salem, Brobb, Lite all decent human beings. Both guilds convince their members that the other side is horrible degenerate no lifers who cheat, box, whatever, and I am sure it happens, but I have seen little of it from any guild I have been in. The same people that are annoying and kept around only to fill numbers are often the same ones breaking rules.

If the recordings from my streams aren't all gone I will try to cut up some compilation videos later tonight with some good sound clips.

Also big props to Gongshow who helped sell this shit by telling his guild I was a traitor and always trying to focus me down first in pvp and at the GM event. I also apologize to Lite for flopping in the GM event and just letting Gongshow run up on me.
--end of copy--

I also find it amazing how easily people flip on one another when they leave/join a team; like you have to drink the sauce to fit in.

I will see all my Holo pals in TeamSpeak later tonight, you might have seen me lurking as Rupert <3.

It was fun to cause chaos, but got boring pretty quickly.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-10-2015, 02:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formshifter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i already suggested a time and place. you made excuses. your turn. time and place, darling.
Saturday any time after 9. hammer down crossfit. you even can have the advantage of me having just worked out. cya there!
Closed Thread