Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2015, 09:30 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How is it even remotely reasonable to Fraps someone taking your camp? Is everyone suppose to be logging their entire game session on the chance that someone is a dickhead?
Yes. That is exactly what they expect.
Old 05-12-2015, 09:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How is it even remotely reasonable to Fraps someone taking your camp? Is everyone suppose to be logging their entire game session on the chance that someone is a dickhead?
Fraps has a queue feature that keeps a loop of 1-5 minutes while you play so you can keep it running 24/7 like a security camera and if you hit the record button it starts 5 minutes in the past.

I wouldent bother because if you do catch us on fraps we will just send our legal team to defend them and blackball you from ever raiding on this server.
Old 05-12-2015, 09:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Yes. Welcome to P99, where the players have turned this community into the kind of place where running fraps 24x7 in order to have sufficient evidence to present to a jury is considered normal.
Old 05-12-2015, 09:57 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I agree; it's silly that you might need to keep FRAPS loaded, but that's the reality of the situation.

If you want actionable evidence this is the way to get it. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Old 05-12-2015, 10:19 AM
Kobold

Steaming works too, if you have the options set to edit them. Just saying. Even if you don't stream at all, it only takes 2 clicks to begin recording with OBS if something does begin to happen. Much better than fraps IMO.
Old 05-12-2015, 10:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait, Doomfist plays?
Hmm same doomfist aka aeternalis?
Old 05-12-2015, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frieza_Prexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree; it's silly that you might need to keep FRAPS loaded, but that's the reality of the situation.

If you want actionable evidence this is the way to get it. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Don't bother, nothing will happen to the culprit and the most you'll get is a post by Frieza defending the shitty behavior of a guildmate and a few Funyuns laced words of contempt from Tiggles.
Old 05-12-2015, 01:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifebar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Want me to dimpa size your meal for 25 cents?
Old 05-12-2015, 02:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't bother, nothing will happen to the culprit and the most you'll get is a post by Frieza defending the shitty behavior of a guildmate and a few Funyuns laced words of contempt from Tiggles.
When you say Funyuns do you mean these things? Because I have a hard time beliving those vile things still exist.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-12-2015, 02:05 PM
Sarnak

Funyuns are the cadillac of chips.