Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-02-2015, 12:00 PM
Sarnak

Default there shall be no more Jinger tears on red.

I am done with Red. LNS policy is chronically broke by Empire's minions.
Guild culture is set by the leaders, and by the guild leaders/officers not setting the culture right for their guild AND not being punished for it, ie guild suspended for numerous infractions. But, what incentive is there currently to have empire self discipline or set the culture for its members? the answer is none.

There have been a few people in empire that are cool, and understand that pvp is a challenge, not just killing someone over and over at their bind or before they have rez effect gone or DA/DB refreshed.

I couldn't the the LNS part of the PNP to work for me either way, first trying only calling once in ooc, then shouting in the zone i was in.
*Well, then I was killed naked by an empire who said they just zoned in and didn't see the shout or the ooc and they cannot be held accountable for that.

*Also was killed when zoning into the zone where my body was from the first YT, and was engaged before i had fully loaded into the zone, and empire told me, you can't shout lns, after you are engaged.

*also killed by empire while sitting next to my body spamming ooc and shout lns, less than 15 min from YT.

*also killed by some empire who thought i had been on LNS too long, my body was deep in kael, it wasnt an easy CR.

** also engaged by someone who wanted me to run accross EW before i could even get my hit points up or DA/DB refreshed. they refreshed and i left where i was sitting being harassed by empire, and he followed me half up the kael ramp and engaged me so i had to burn my da/db for him to stop attacking, then left me, without my da/db, 1/2 hit points no buffs, to run across EW.

One time, it worked as it should, i was on LNS, (from a valid pvp kill not complaining about valid pvp death) and was trained by an empire SK, who eventually got my body dragged to zone in.

but, 1 out of 6, in which all the other times were petition-able. I didn't come to red to play petition quest. I was leaving blue to get away from petitionquest. I can't be part of the change to the server, because frankly I have a life and I am not going to waste it dealing with you nerds here.

I wanted everquest with honorable pvp. There is no honor standard in PVP on Red.
I will miss my red guildmates.