Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2015, 04:42 PM
Banned

I just thought it was a fun concept to host the project behind a ridiculous firewall on a privately funded network.

I still like the idea of needing to purchase a usb with a crypto key to authenticate.

I know a lot of clowns need a vpn for legitimate reasons. But ide prefer to starve them of eq and force them to revolt. (yes I know that eliminating access to freedom is not going to make oppressed people more open concepts outside there countries)

I actually don't log in to play here and I'm ok with boxing. If people want to find a way and play the game of cat and mouse I'm ok with that.

Don't get caught.

I'm still very. Antivpn. U don't even need to know wut it doin to use one.

Also airmen bothered 2 post and let me know he still cares.

Happy hunting =^⊙.⊙^=
Old 10-07-2015, 04:44 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-07-2015, 04:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I use a VPN....not all the time but I do. I connect with 1 account always. I do not box, although I can't vouch for my fellow boxing BDAers. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

DOWN WITH HANES BOXERS!
Don't worry, looks like you're covered even after you publicly turn in your own guild mates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BDA:

1. BDA never gets in trouble from server staff/GMs and the rest. Because we do nothing wrong. EVER!

Guild Leader of <Asgard> The home of the gods!
Lightyear/Artah
Old 10-07-2015, 05:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's so fucking elite...
Old 10-07-2015, 05:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They'll still get caught eventually. I /report every 'friend' that comes to buff a group or port a pal... >[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

For great justice!
you're an assclown and need to get beat with a stick.
Old 10-07-2015, 05:29 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocsucow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
while at the sheriff's department they forced us to use VPN on out personal computers at home and at work .. especially while logged into databases , or doing reports through our CMS program... plus my daughter is almost 7 and uses the net alot and some of these VPN programs are awesome for parental controls and blocking traffic.. since my CPU's have a life time subscription to the VPN programs... I will probably always use them..
This guy also used to smuggle millions of play and items back and forth between red and blue. Real fucking convenient right?
Old 10-08-2015, 03:58 AM
Fire Giant

Uhh. No, some of us live bc we arnt being tracked, ty
Kittens Who Say Meow / Asgard / The Mystical Order / Forsaken / Aftermath
Sacrifice*P99G*
[] Tunare 2000+ Kabijito [] FippyDarkpaw TLP Radda []
Old 10-08-2015, 04:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think there should be an box with iptables dropping known vpns connections

it's not hard to do a /whois and grab a range of IPs associated with different vpn providers, probably a list already published anyway, would snort be able to identify VPN traffic and script a bash script to upate an iptables ipfilter rule?

CUZ THIS PROJECT NEEDS A BOX RUNNING SLACKWARE DEDICATED TO THIS

VPNS is XPLOITIN

IMMO u should put the box behind a service that requires u to register, prove your identity, and have a special peice of crypto software/hardware dongle and pay to log onto said subnet in order 2 play and that would get rid of a lot of the scum on the box
I think you're a moron and should be banned for stupidity.

Good thing neither one of us is in charge huh?
Old 10-08-2015, 11:00 AM
Sarnak

i dont agree with sirken on this one, many people abuse the VPNs and you are going to allow it to happen just in case somebody wants to play while they are at work or "evil countries"?

There are more people abusing VPNs then people logging in from "evil countries". There are more people abusing VPNs then people who "need" to log in from work (which is 0).
Old 10-08-2015, 11:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plackers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This guy also used to smuggle millions of play and items back and forth between red and blue. Real fucking convenient right?
lol smuggle ?..... you don't need a vpn to make millions of plat on both servers like I have dumbass .. I could do that shit ith AOL dialup and a tablet. ... stay mad boy

Closed Thread