Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2016, 11:27 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fast food feels fuzzy
Cause it's made from stuff that's scuzzy
I used to feel like such a nerd
I refused to eat that strange bean curd
I wouldn't eat it -ow- but it ate you

Aw-wee-oo
Killer Tofu
Eee-aw-wee Iee-oo
Killer Tofu
HAH, you got it! Surname is going to be Aheehoh lol
Old 01-22-2016, 11:37 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fast food feels fuzzy
Cause it's made from stuff that's scuzzy
I used to feel like such a nerd
I wouldn't eat it -ow- but it ate you

Aw-wee-oo
Killer Tofu
Eee-aw-wee Iee-oo
Killer Tofu
Much <3 for you, sir.
Old 01-22-2016, 11:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKoopa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dont think that works for iksars
The gypsies have no faction.
Old 01-23-2016, 12:22 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoomboot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Much <3 for you, sir.
no doubt
Old 01-23-2016, 12:57 AM
Aviak

yea i have TONS of bone chips, might be a good idea to sell them. im prolly going to stay FoB/Kurns till bout 16ish i guess maybe head to oasis of marr till 20ish
Old 01-23-2016, 01:58 AM
Aviak

Had to do it!
I wouldn't eat it, WOW!
But it ate you!

Ah eeeeeeeh oooooooooh, Killer tofu. (Eeyae.)
Oooooooh eeeeeeeh oooooooh, Killer tofu!

I eat my sugar cereal
But it makes my teeth bacterial (Eeyaeyo, Eeyae)
If you feel kinda cruddy, (Eeyae)
Just stick right by your buddy (Eeyaeyo)
I don't eat, t-t-t-t-t-too much fried food!
Old 01-23-2016, 02:14 AM
Fire Giant

Yeah, you honestly don't need much gear as a necro. And real soon you'll be the solo king, so you'll be richer than you can. At least you picked a good class for a first char. 1) not gear dependent, and 2) you'll be able to cash camp pretty soon.

But if you want to look cool asap, i'd just find guard camps that you can do. The Bard camps drop decent plat, so if you follow the Bard Diet Guide, you'll level and get decent plat

http://wiki.project1999.com/6-Minute_Bard_Diet <-- here a link to the guide

http://wiki.project1999.com/Sesserdr...The_Right_Gear <--- best general necro guide there is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBAlSzvG4z0 <---- some of his video guides. Look at his channel for other ones. There should be a lower level bard camp video there too

Asher
Old 01-23-2016, 07:12 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I started a Iksar necro when I came to P99, and here a few things I did to make some cash.

First of all , before lvl 20 keep every bone chip you get and sell them for 10-20pp a stack. Lots of people will pay more to help out a real noob.

Next make a list of all the necro research words that are used, and save them. Goto your guild master trainer and train research to max , Then use them to make extra necromancer research spells and sell them for 100-200 a pop.

When you get to lvl 26ish I would highly recommend trying out the treant camp in south karana. There is 2 trees on 6 mins timers, single pullable and easy kills. They drop from what I can remember anywhere between 5-30 platinum in gold and dropabbles each kill. Good xp also.

When killing treats bind near by so when you get alot of gold on you, you can run over to the centaur camp and buy and resell gems or great staffs to convert the gold you looted into platinum to save a bank run(you will lose a few PP converting). Good luck
Old 01-23-2016, 12:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by razzulx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I started a Iksar necro when I came to P99, and here a few things I did to make some cash.

First of all , before lvl 20 keep every bone chip you get and sell them for 10-20pp a stack. Lots of people will pay more to help out a real noob.

Next make a list of all the necro research words that are used, and save them. Goto your guild master trainer and train research to max , Then use them to make extra necromancer research spells and sell them for 100-200 a pop.

When you get to lvl 26ish I would highly recommend trying out the treant camp in south karana. There is 2 trees on 6 mins timers, single pullable and easy kills. They drop from what I can remember anywhere between 5-30 platinum in gold and dropabbles each kill. Good xp also.

When killing treats bind near by so when you get alot of gold on you, you can run over to the centaur camp and buy and resell gems or great staffs to convert the gold you looted into platinum to save a bank run(you will lose a few PP converting). Good luck
Everything here is good except for the research info-- research is a plat sink for the most part. You wont find people readily shelling out 200p per spell until 34, and its unlikely you'll have many of the "money" words so early.

FoB til ~12->Kurns til 20->WW giant Fort til 29->Treants til ~36>Oggok Guards until 49->Grobb guards til 51->Felwithe guards/Faerie Dragons until 55

Will take you from teens to 50s and give you a steady diet of cash/vendor drops. By the time you leave Treants you should have 6-8k, by the time you finish Felwithe guards/faerie dragons you'll have made 40-50k.
Last edited by Crawdad; 01-23-2016 at 12:24 PM.. Reason: ~ not -
Old 01-23-2016, 03:56 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Yes research cost a little bit to skill up, but its very cheap to raise it enough at lvl 20-30, and as a necro you will find people that will pay for the spells at them prices.

Many people play alts and 100-200 pp is not that much to them. Necromancer reasearch spells are far more important than any other class (pets , pet haste, pet heal, lich, life taps over time).

So alot of necros will easily pay some plats for a rare spell instead of having to find the words(can be quite rare) and research it. I made alot of money from words and selling research spells and easily repaid for the training from the first few spells I sold.

This is not as easy early on, but if you keep leveling and keep all the words that necromancers can use, you can keep turning them word drops into decent money.
Closed Thread