Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2010, 09:58 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Good :-)

At which level I could look out for a guild ? I really enjoy the social aspect of gaming which is why I play MMO for the most part
Old 12-27-2010, 10:18 AM
Planar Protector

i believe there are a couple guilds that you can join at any level and would also be in to meeting you, have a look over at the guilds subsection of the forums here
Old 12-27-2010, 10:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liathan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good :-)

At which level I could look out for a guild ? I really enjoy the social aspect of gaming which is why I play MMO for the most part
The guild I'm in, LifeAlert, recruits at any level. Do a "/who all LifeAlert" in-game and send people tells asking if any officers are online. If you see any of my characters (Kaam, Estuk, Aftadai) online, hit me up with a tell and I can recruit you.
Need a port or a rez? Hit me up on IRC!
Old 12-27-2010, 11:17 AM
Aviak

Default I will help you get some exp

Hit me up on Lovya, who you already met, or Duuvy.
Old 01-06-2011, 03:22 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Hello again !

Now, over a week has passed since I've started playing on P99. I have received a lot of help, and especially want to thank Duuvyenx for all his effort and patience with me ;-)

I really like this place, more than any other MMORPG I have tried in the last years. And I believe this goes further than the usual initial euphoria. This is just a great game to play and a great place to be. Now that I am about to ding Lv 24, I will look for a (casual) guild.

As I already mentioned, I was quite heavily raiding in WoW and maybe (hopefully) I can get some people from my guild there to play here. One of them already made an account and will begin playing this weekend. My girlfriend also expressed interest, when she saw me gaming, hehe.

The only thing I have noticed, which I don't appreciate much - but occurs actually quite seldom - is the "n00b-antagonism". It is by far not as extreme as in other games such as WoW, but I noticed it though. Some people just seem to have a problem with a total noob like me, who hasnt really played EQ yet. But those people are not a big deal for me.
Old 01-07-2011, 01:29 AM
Aviak

Level 24? That's pretty good progress for a new player. Congratulations, much better than my progress! I'm only 17 and started before you.
Closed Thread