Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2016, 09:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulgiamatti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Barrel-rolling is how male dwarves attract a mate. Bearded female dwarves are female-to-male dwarf transsexuals - proof of McQuaid's visionary social progressivism.
Thank you for bringing some form of quality entertainment to this thread!

Actually your post reminded me of an article on Finding Nemo, where in real life the dominant male clown fish will turn female and take a mate. So it isn't a story about finding his son, but his quest to transgender into a female, mate with his son, and repopulate his species.

Leave it to Disney...
Old 11-14-2016, 10:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulgiamatti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Barrel-rolling is how male dwarves attract a mate. Bearded female dwarves are female-to-male dwarf transsexuals - proof of McQuaid's visionary social progressivism.
Yes, thank you Paul for adding some positivity, creativity, and humor to this thread!

Even more amazing, Instead of repeating what every other trolling conformist wrote you managed to write something imaginative and funny without using the most popular p99 forum post buzz word!

I couldn't help but cringe every time I read it, in fact.

<3 Paulgiamatti
Old 11-14-2016, 10:58 AM
Sarnak

he's in the height of addiction
Old 11-14-2016, 11:00 AM
Planar Protector

Everyone knows that dwarves are as hard and rigid as the stone they burrow from. They can barely manage the tuck as it is. Just watch how their faces contort every time they do it. Now strap a pair of wintersquash to your chest, fill them with sand and wrap them with iron and try it. Not fucking happening :c
Old 11-14-2016, 11:11 AM
Planar Protector

Have to agree though that while impractical for "female" dwarves (everyone knows that dwarven society, like giants is one of ubiquitous homosexuality and dwarves do not reproduce, they simply spring from the ground) the lack of this or similar animated diversity among other races is highly discriminatory.

#banbarrelroll
Old 11-14-2016, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone knows that dwarves are as hard and rigid as the stone they burrow from. They can barely manage the tuck as it is. Just watch how their faces contort every time they do it. Now strap a pair of wintersquash to your chest, fill them with sand and wrap them with iron and try it. Not fucking happening :c
Great point. I wonder if they really thought it out so deeply though.

I was looking at the ogres and trolls a while back and one thing I am impressed with concerning EQ1 graphics is how semi-realistic they did the less attractive races.

The funniest thing for me is how the female troll and ogres have flat, droopy boobs. No other game that I know of ever depicted their characters in this fashion.

Seems ever since WoW and EQ2 all games have made it impossible to pick a truly ugly, skinny, scrawny, obese character.

On SWTOR you can pick "body type 4", but in reality this large male model is quite muscular, and the female model is simply curvy.

I always lamented the fact I couldn't make a gigantic, grossly obese sorc healer on SWTOR.
Old 11-14-2016, 12:02 PM
Planar Protector

ESO allowed players to make fat people and made it a challenge to create a non-ugly face, which I found exceptionally immersive ^^ But yeah, not many games (any that I can think of) that strove to make ugly races, extra ugly. Most just stopped at ugly.
Old 11-14-2016, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

I've always maintained that Dwarfs and Elves are the male and female form of the same species.

Gnomes are the juvenile form, yet to complete the process of sexual dimorphism.
Last edited by Jimjam; 11-14-2016 at 01:56 PM..
Old 11-14-2016, 01:45 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFXUYl2ljqI
Old 11-14-2016, 01:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The stuff dwarfs can do with barrel roll, this video showcases exactly why this ability needs nerfed.

Glad someone came out of the shadows to enlighten those who thought barrel roll was just a gimmick! It's not.

That's pretty funny. How convenient a video was made showing dwarfs and their rolls, back flips, flips, and overall god-mode.

Thanks for the awesome vid, I never seen this before. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread