Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2016, 07:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When my monk was level 44 or 45 i wanna say, i was in oasis killing spectres. Happened to notice that it was 8pm game time so i said to myself "hey, why not zone into Sro and check". So i zoned over. The only other person in Sro was a low level troll shaman or something and there was AC just chillin there.

So saying that getting them in Sro isn't possible just simply isn't true.
Yeah I don't think anyone can honestly believe it's impossible to get the ring in Sro. That being said, I am pretty sure the vast number of people that have done as you did, checked to see if by some chance the Ac was up left feeling disappointed after not seeing him up.

I have watched and ran through Sro many times on many different alts, and never seen the AC up, not once. So I feel it's pretty safe to say he is rarely up, let alone just sitting there waiting for the pickings.
Old 11-17-2016, 07:13 PM
Planar Protector

Good luck, OP. Kill all the gnomes.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-17-2016, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I don't think anyone can honestly believe it's impossible to get the ring in Sro. That being said, I am pretty sure the vast number of people that have done as you did, checked to see if by some chance the Ac was up left feeling disappointed after not seeing him up.

I have watched and ran through Sro many times on many different alts, and never seen the AC up, not once. So I feel it's pretty safe to say he is rarely up, let alone just sitting there waiting for the pickings.
Fair enough
Old 11-17-2016, 07:20 PM
Sarnak

this is a good post, try red
Old 11-17-2016, 07:32 PM
Planar Protector

Do the oot AC...
Old 11-17-2016, 07:48 PM
Planar Protector

I got 4 S Ro ACs this autumn. Gave one to a friend, did 2 for my characters and gave the fourth to some guy claiming to be new to the server and had spent hours killing random mobs in S Ro just to spawn AC, just to see me kill it.

2 times I had to race for it, 2 times it was just me in zone. Got most of them while XPing on Oasis spectres.

I generally find him spawn near the NE or NW of the zone. Apparently he has also been sighted spawning near the ruined tower.

If notice it is closing to 9pm I'll sometimes pop in to S Ro and check. Often there are lvl 50+ bards and druids checking it out too. Still need to get at least one more pair for myself. I normally get him on my wizard. See you in S Ro OP.
Old 11-17-2016, 08:01 PM
Planar Protector

OP
Old 11-17-2016, 08:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never seen one of those, that's awesome. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-17-2016, 08:18 PM
Planar Protector

Hello OP, my name is Swish I'm an ambassador from Project 1999 red. Have you considered moving to the better server where overcrowding isn't an issue? Where blatant plat hoarding and greed aren't woven in to the average player?

I feel like you could benefit from a fresh start with a warm and welcoming community. Next time you're at the server select screen, consider pausing for a moment and perhaps taking a different path on your next gaming session.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-17-2016, 08:23 PM
Sarnak

lol awesome