Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2019, 03:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moeli [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, I have seen his Slowfat(his torpless shaman) and sscalez(monk) logged in at the same time. I'm a bit of a noob but how does one have two chars logged in at the same time? Are they on separate accounts?
Just a macroquest plugin most likely.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 09-08-2019, 04:29 PM
Kobold

Can confirm. The guys trained my groups twice in the past.
Old 09-08-2019, 04:37 PM
Kobold

I think we can all agree that If a claim has been made, then the person making the claim should be required to show proof of his or her or other pronouns claim.
Old 09-08-2019, 04:43 PM
Orc

TSS officers plz take action against this scummy neckbeard
Old 09-08-2019, 05:34 PM
Sarnak

Please preface this thread with the following information: Moeli aka Sabah (OP) is a known scumbag ninja looting liar; reference here and also here

This guy is as crazy as it gets. He is literally pulling shit out of his ass because of a conflict we got into yesterday @ king camp. My duo partner and I started clearing the 2 roamer frogs and exit room shroom, and as soon as the exit shroom died, they leap-frogged us and pulled the PH.

After a petition went unanswered, we ended up conceding the camp from not wanting to fight with them. He then proceeded to send me bat-shit crazy tells all afternoon, then again hours later that evening, and more nonsensical crazy shit when I logged on this morning.

Today he released that the few people that were willing to trio king with him, were also friends of mine (Novemix/Hurrtz and Johnwilks/Kashii). After I told them what happened the day before and how he's been acting since, they ended up siding with me.

He logged on and saw them grouping with me @ king camp, and flipped the fck out. He went nuclear on everyone involved and started sending us all tons of harassing tells for hours straight, making up shit about each of us trying to turn friends against each other (which didn't work of course).

Now he has realized that he burned all of his bridges with pretty much the entire discord channel and the entire group of friends that farm stuff together, so he has lost his mind and is doing whatever he can to try to get back at us somehow.

Hence where these all threads he's making come in (3 now?), this thread is complete bullshit and everything about it except that I do camp king a lot when I'm online. I've never "trained" another king group that wasn't actively trying to steal my camp, and it's not training when its your camp, its called pulling.

He couldn't even get my character's names right! Literally naming some people that aren't even my toons, rofl. Keep trying guy, you're only showing your true colors here.

TLDR: Sabah is a lying juvenile sociopath that is just mad that he burned all his bridges and no one wants to have anything to do with him anymore.
Old 09-08-2019, 05:36 PM
Orc

Can confirm he is missing details about us being at camp first, training us during ph fight, and taking king pop away for 10 minutes later in the day and taking a shower from his own train in the pond. Can confirm he was petitioned by 5 other ppl yesterday in game. Can confirm he needs a shower.
Old 09-08-2019, 05:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moeli [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can confirm he is missing details about us being at camp first, training us during ph fight, and taking king pop away for 10 minutes later in the day and taking a shower from his own train in the pond. Can confirm he was petitioned by 5 other ppl yesterday in game. Can confirm he needs a shower.
You do realize when you start to lie about everything, you start to lose credibility. No, you were not at the camp first. Your trio was still waiting on your 3rd man to arrive when we were already IN the camp killing the frogs.

We had the camp from the moment we started clearing the frogs, GM's have made that exact ruling at king camp before in the past. Y'all were mad that you lost the race and decided to leap frog us to pull the PH. I pulled a Reaver SOLO into OUR camp that yall were in the process of trying to steal. If I wanted to train you I could have pulled a giant monster train to kill you all, but I didn't. We conceded the camp at that point because my partner didn't want argue about it anymore.

But go on, go ahead and make up more bullshit, it's not helping your credibility.
Old 09-08-2019, 05:54 PM
Orc

Can confirm his shaman slowfat does not have torp.
Old 09-08-2019, 05:55 PM
Kobold

Come on guys, you're doing a great job of getting this party started. We need some logs and screenshots!
Endz - Necro
>>Join the Riot<<
Old 09-08-2019, 06:43 PM
Orc

This guy is scum, needs a shower
Closed Thread