Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2020, 01:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolalin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People come here to bitch, it's selection bias. But for every 10 people here being loud there are 1300 more in game having fun. Easy to forget that sometimes.

P99 is pretty damn good and the staff are level headed and generally excellent.
^This is really true.

And the feel of the current server is pretty close to classic. I've met a ton of great people. The bigger difference is that most of us know how to play the game and know the content. The far lesser thing is the content being different than classic.

Props to the folks who make it all happen.
Old 01-24-2020, 02:43 AM
Banned

Thumbs up

Yeah!! Lotta great people playing the game. Thanks staff for entertaining so many! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-24-2020, 01:57 PM
Aviak

I found that during the years leading up to green, in the level 1-50 leveling zones, the community was so awesome. Like all the competitive/angry folks kinda were stuck in raid zones, or left (the damn server was 10 years old by then so a lot of competitive people moved on) really the only people who were there in the karanas and crushbone were just there for the love of the game and the community.

I would meet so many amazing folks leveling.

Then green launched and the forums got all heated again haha, but that was fun too!

But yeah, when the p99 hype dies down, the environment gets real nice.

Just wait till the next recycle server starts in a couple years haha its gonna be a toxic hell hole cus my guess is it's gonna be PVP and I cant wait for all the drama again, even though I enjoy chasing firebeetles with other nice people who want to just play a game after work with other nerds wearing plate armor.
Closed Thread