Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2020, 03:09 AM
Large Rat

After Hate, only jank non-showing slot pieces dropped...not that cloth ever showed anyway but you know what I mean.

(neck, shoulder, etc.)

All the mainline slots vanished and were replaced by the new class specific pieces (robe, pants, hat, shoes, bracer, arms, gloves)

If sleeves, hat, etc. are still dropping after Hate - that is not classic
Old 05-16-2020, 08:39 AM
Banned

Cryosilk minus the robe still dropped from spiders. I got the sash in Kunark. Rest still dropped as far as I know.

If someone can find one instance of sleeves, helm etc dropping post hate then that should cover it.
Old 05-16-2020, 11:35 AM
Large Rat

Sash was one of the types of pieces that dropped.

Sash, neck, shoulders - maybe more

But hat/gloves/sleeves/pants/robe/bracers stopped.
Old 05-16-2020, 09:41 PM
Planar Protector

Greatest robe in the game, such an extremely rare & beautiful graphic on a caster, ruined with Velious by making the graphic craftable.
Old 05-17-2020, 01:32 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cryosilk minus the robe still dropped from spiders. I got the sash in Kunark. Rest still dropped as far as I know.

If someone can find one instance of sleeves, helm etc dropping post hate then that should cover it.
Had two Cryosilk Caps drop yesterday from the spiders so they are still in at this point. Can't speak to Robe. Haven't seen one yet.
Old 05-18-2020, 01:31 PM
Large Rat

I know it's anecdotal, but my Wizard was bound in fear post - Hate along the wall next to the temple and I used to solo spiders and some other things with a couple other toons.

The only thing that ever dropped were the garbage pieces like belt, neck, shoulders

When Carmine was introduced, none of those pieces ever dropped in cryosilk form ever again. (head chest legs bracer gloves boots)
Old 05-18-2020, 02:33 PM
Fire Giant

I raided on Erollisi Marr. We did hate/fear 5 days a week. Never did Robe drop again after hate. But im pretty sure i remember seeing every other piece drop. Hate came after the halloween event like 3 days after. And from then on no more LR and no cyro robe. I mained shmmy and brother was troll sk. So LR was big to us. but even he agree's with me remembering everything but robe(i think our guild petitioned gm at the time bc for like 3 months we never seen it though it was bugged)
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 05-19-2020, 10:49 PM
Fire Giant

Just had cap drop in fear after a belt and mask.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 05-20-2020, 10:03 AM
Orc

The Robe is rare. I haven't seen any evidence that would suggest it doesn't drop anymore. YMMV

Aly
Closed Thread