Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2020, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-11-2020, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

Willie Brown, the former mayor of San Francisco, spoke about their relationship. saying he boosted the presidential hopeful's career.

“Yes, I have influenced her career by appointing Kamala to two state commissions when I was Assembly speaker. My relationship with Harris overlapped with my speakership in the mid-1990s."

Brown "appointed" Harris twice to two well-paid state commission assignments while they were dating. One position was on the California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board and the other was on the Medical Assistance Commission. Harris held both jobs in 1994.

At the time this happened, Willie Brown as Speaker of the Assembly was arguably the most powerful person in California politics, including Senators and the Governor.

Kamala beds one of the most powerful dems in the state ... then rises to be SF DA, CA AG, CA US Senator
Old 08-22-2020, 08:54 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Willie Brown, the former mayor of San Francisco, spoke about their relationship. saying he boosted the presidential hopeful's career.

“Yes, I have influenced her career by appointing Kamala to two state commissions when I was Assembly speaker. My relationship with Harris overlapped with my speakership in the mid-1990s."

Brown "appointed" Harris twice to two well-paid state commission assignments while they were dating. One position was on the California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board and the other was on the Medical Assistance Commission. Harris held both jobs in 1994.

At the time this happened, Willie Brown as Speaker of the Assembly was arguably the most powerful person in California politics, including Senators and the Governor.

Kamala beds one of the most powerful dems in the state ... then rises to be SF DA, CA AG, CA US Senator
How many male Senators have to deal with "fucked their way to the top arguments?" Come on man. You can do better.
Old 08-22-2020, 09:24 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoggren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How many male Senators have to deal with "fucked their way to the top arguments?" Come on man. You can do better.
Zero. Men don't do that kind of thing.
Old 08-22-2020, 09:35 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Zero. Men don't do that kind of thing.

Any argument that Kamala is unqualified to be president is hilarious, considering Trump's failures at even keeping a stable staff and his gross misunderstanding of how our government works. He couldn't even kill Obamacare with the house and the senate. I can't wait for all the gamer neckbeards to piss themselves and an hero when Bidens wins.
Old 08-22-2020, 10:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoggren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't wait for all the gamer neckbeards to piss themselves and an hero when Bidens wins.
I think this is the first time in history that the opposition figure received a popularity boost during the other party's convention.

I'm not sure whether to credit Kamala's leadership skills and charisma score, Biden's electric and energetic speech and appearance, or the peaceful protests. Personally I'm going to have to go with the images of America on fire while the super-qualified Democrat contenders failed to mention the issue once over four days time. Or that Kamala is a stupid unprincipled cock-sucking whore. It's a toss-up.
Old 08-22-2020, 03:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Any argument that Kamala is unqualified to be president is hilarious, considering Trump's failures at even keeping a stable staff and his gross misunderstanding of how our government works. He couldn't even kill Obamacare with the house and the senate. I can't wait for all the gamer neckbeards to piss themselves and an hero when Bidens wins.
Just a friendly reminder this poster has no money in the bank and he is mad because of it and blames trump
Old 08-22-2020, 09:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Any argument that Kamala is unqualified to be president is hilarious
Perhaps you would provide us with the information and citations that suggest "Horizontal Harris" could be a strong player in US governance? and not the token black woman that Biden's campaign staff told him he needed.

At the primaries, Tulsi Gabbard's debate alone became a corner stone of "Heels Up Harris'" Entire lack of support for her current campaign platform during her tenure as SF AG, she had the same sort of prosecution records as like an old white judge in Alabama. "Black pot smoker"? Send em to jail! Those guys are due for early release? Deny it, we need their labor!"

California Assembly speaker Willie Brown (with whom Harris was in a relationship), appointed Harris to the state Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board and later the California Medical Assistance Commission.

Just prior to Harris taking office as AG the felony conviction rate was 50 percent by 2009 it was 76 percent. Convictions of drug dealers increased from 56 percent in 2003 to 74 percent in 2006. This is San Fran, where they hand out drugs for free. Harris ran unopposed in 2007

That reads as if it was the career of an old racist white judge. An old racist white judge who threw herself on her back for an old black guy because he could give her a leg up in her career in exchange for her legs up.

All she has done is flip into another position for Biden. Oh, also smile and exist as "a person of color" on camera.

Other than the ability to appear as non-white, she doesn't have 1/10th the governing capability that her mouthpieces would suggest.
Last edited by Trexller; 08-22-2020 at 09:08 PM..
Old 08-11-2020, 05:30 PM
Planar Protector

Incoming pictures of Kamala Harris sucking Willie Brown's cock!

I mean I don't have them and wouldn't post them here even if I did. But you know who has pictures of Kamala Harris sucking Willie Brown's cock?

Willie Brown.

You know how I know? Look below. That's the face of a man who takes pictures while they're sucking his dick.

Old 08-11-2020, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

That's the face of a man who takes pictures while she's sucking his dick

Also the face of a woman who stares into the camera while sucking dick.

here comes the money shot !!
Closed Thread