Hahahaha, amazing.

+1 for Rogean
Old 11-06-2020, 11:18 PM
Planar Protector

EverQUEST?
Old 11-06-2020, 11:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
EverQUEST?
Yes, cause you can do them forever and not gain a level.
Old 11-06-2020, 11:21 PM
Planar Protector

EVERquest. Got it.
Old 11-07-2020, 01:16 AM
Sarnak

Oof, that hurts. I level slow with quests!
Old 11-07-2020, 01:22 AM
Planar Protector

Not Classic

So a certain number of players will abuse quests to get big exp gains. Not everyone should be punished for their knowledge of the game. They, N/R, have made other Not Classic changes in the spirit of keeping the FEEL classic and for the server's community health. I firmly believe this is an excuse to lighten the load of petitions rather than make anything feel classic.

Super disappointment and for the record Yes, I was prepared to level an iksar with some quests turn ins. But not super high, Just high enough to get out of FoB so I didn't have to deal with the nightmare that is FoB on launch.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 11-07-2020 at 01:27 AM..
Old 11-07-2020, 01:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not Classic

Just high enough to get out of FoB so I didn't have to deal with the nightmare that is FoB on launch.

Dealing with the nightmare in FoB on launch is classic though.
Old 11-07-2020, 01:56 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not Classic

So a certain number of players will abuse quests to get big exp gains. Not everyone should be punished for their knowledge of the game. They, N/R, have made other Not Classic changes in the spirit of keeping the FEEL classic and for the server's community health. I firmly believe this is an excuse to lighten the load of petitions rather than make anything feel classic.

Super disappointment and for the record Yes, I was prepared to level an iksar with some quests turn ins. But not super high, Just high enough to get out of FoB so I didn't have to deal with the nightmare that is FoB on launch.

At least you're not me. Had an account for years but finally decide to dive in and play for real. Make toon, work for days playing with others in crushbone. Save up lots of belts, all ready to do that huge turn in.... annnnnd this happens. Now I can't even play the game because I'm not going to throw all of these belts away, and I can't do anything with them clogging up all of my bank and bagspace. I can't even sell them, because nobody will buy them with this nerf in place. Honestly, I don't get it personally. The quests are part of the game. Like them, don't like them, its part of the game...

And I don't even get the rationale. Max level druids already exist... if people want to power level their guild with a max level druid, they don't need to turn in crushbone freaking belts and bone chips to do it. Honestly. The 'poopsockers' already have their power levels waiting for them, they don't need quests to do it. All this nerf does is grief new players. I can't even play the game now. Thanks, P99 devs. Maybe if there had been some kind of notice this would happen I could have done something different.

Anyway... /rant off I guess I'll go watch youtube for a month and hopefully that's all the nerf will be in place for. Ridiculous.
Old 11-07-2020, 02:04 AM
Orc

im in wk doing bandits and still turning in sashes. While the xp would be nice im still happy with the pp.
Old 11-07-2020, 05:35 AM
Kobold

aaa3
Closed Thread