Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2011, 02:06 AM
Fire Giant

Yup this is an issue. I tag mobs, FD. They behave as normal. Stand , re-aggro, fd and every time without fail they ALL immediately path back to spawn.
Old 06-02-2011, 01:01 PM
Developer

Fixed, pending update.
Old 06-14-2011, 10:09 AM
Banned

this hasn't been fixed it seems, and the fact that FD got changed with last patch makes this bug a real game breaker. You used to be able to "play" with your agro once they pathed back to actually make a split happen, now when you pull 2 statics you basically have to hope they outrange each other the first time they start walking back, or you have to start from scratch. NOT classic
Old 06-14-2011, 11:40 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by apio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this hasn't been fixed it seems, and the fact that FD got changed with last patch makes this bug a real game breaker. You used to be able to "play" with your agro once they pathed back to actually make a split happen, now when you pull 2 statics you basically have to hope they outrange each other the first time they start walking back, or you have to start from scratch. NOT classic
That most certainly is classic. When you first aggro stuff there is a random time on how long they will stay put after a successful feign. If they both start walking back and you reaggro BEFORE they reset, they will walk back immediately after you feign again EVERY single time. Most high end Velious mobs (Temple Of Veeshan/Sleeper's Tomb/Kael) would never stand over you for more than a second after you feigned, if that.

If it were that easy to pull stuff you would never have needed another monk in high end zones to split and separate.
Old 06-14-2011, 01:50 PM
Kobold

Classic, not classic.... ok, i love EQ classic game mechanic, but we could ask the question, if a patch brings some intelligent changes. If the patch brings feature usefull for gameplay.

Some classics features are useless, or stupid (for ex : war who can t taunt mob 55+.When yu know war in kurnak is the best tank in raid, they can t taunt raid target....)

Maybe, With hindsight, we can choose the good features not the worsts.

Peace.
Old 06-14-2011, 02:10 PM
Fire Giant

Kanras said fixed pending update...was this fix supposed to go in on Monday's patch? Because if it was it did not work.
Old 06-14-2011, 03:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0tr0d (shaere) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kanras said fixed pending update...was this fix supposed to go in on Monday's patch? Because if it was it did not work.
He stated that it was fixed pending update after Monday's patch I think.
Oh, btw, this is my 300th post! Do I win the game?
Old 06-14-2011, 04:39 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathrydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He stated that it was fixed pending update after Monday's patch I think.
Oh, btw, this is my 300th post! Do I win the game?
Can you not read dates? He posted on the 2nd. Monday's patch happened on the 13th.
Old 06-14-2011, 06:16 PM
Developer

I wasn't fixing what apio was talking about, for the reasons that Treats mentioned. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Old 06-26-2011, 08:57 PM
Fire Giant

Still busted
Closed Thread