Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2021, 02:47 PM
Banned

Instant casting and move while casting sorta made wow more terrible. For like 1 or 2 signature abilities.. but it turned into lazy raid design and pvp is a little lamer for it needing to constrain to the pve game.
Old 06-01-2021, 03:15 PM
Banned

Make it classic and if you don't like it, play something else
Old 06-01-2021, 03:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red is the only server we could experiment with imo. The worst that could happen is we change something current red players didn't like, starting a mass exodus of it's 50 players to greener pastures.

(We already gave red the absolute shaft by rooting the dragons there)

When was the last time Vulak was killed on red?
Old 06-01-2021, 03:25 PM
Banned

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tru.

R3d 1.0 or 2.0 should be precisely classic .
Old 06-01-2021, 03:31 PM
Planar Protector

After mischife Im 100% positive I would ike 5k% exp bonus, randoized loot tables (like mischife) with a reset after last man/guild standing.

I know I would enjoy this now. I always thought i would but worried it wouldn't work, but I know now it would be exactly what I want/need.
Old 06-01-2021, 03:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
After mischife Im 100% positive I would 5k% exp bonus (or a big one I haven't done the math, but a big exp bonus), randomized loot tables (like mischife) with a reset after last man/guild standing.

I know I would enjoy this now. I always thought i would but worried it wouldn't work, but I know now it would be exactly what I want/need.
Old 06-01-2021, 03:32 PM
Planar Protector

sorry tried to edit, im a cuck OT poster. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-01-2021, 03:53 PM
Fire Giant

EQ pvp is fine. The only major problem is some balancing. Stuff that Gustoo has already talked about. Such as the problem of a team server start with guk.

Its just an old server. Server can't last forever. There may just be a thing with mmorpgs where they need to be reset. Even if infinite better expansions could be released, a server will get boring.

A new red, the same way it is, copy and pasted will still be fun because its new. It would be like playing blue forever. I'll play 5 more green servers if p99 is around that long.
Old 06-01-2021, 03:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Except maybe a Shadowbane/EQ hybrid. Otherwise, this.
Old 06-01-2021, 04:06 PM
Fire Giant

Also, if we make a Sullon team server with 2 teams (Good vs evil) instead of 3; come on guys if you join good team you get bonus points. Be against the trend of cool. I joined good team because I wanted to join the weak team. Buddhist robes look dumb to everyone except for those who wear them.
Closed Thread