Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2021, 04:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I could be wrong, but from what I remember they didn't know zion had been destroyed a dozen times before when they threw their caveman rave. We only found that out later when Neo visited The Architect.

it's been awhile since I've seen those movies though. I could be wrong.
I believe you are correct.
Old 12-23-2021, 04:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
satanism
The authors are trans so it gets an upvote from me! Anything less is a violent hate crime.

Just remember the government has huge data centers full of databases of every purchase, like and subscribe, or watch. And if you didn't sit and actually watch it their face recognition software logged that you didn't sit and smile and awe shock expression during it. They are tracking everything.

Those sims, entities that were "bored" and didn't watch enough times don't get to go to the 5th matrix.
Old 12-23-2021, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
only the first matrix movie was good

the 2nd and 3rd movies suffered from what the star wars prequels suffered from. Sometimes throw away lines or a little dialogue to develop backstory is enough. you don't need a bunch of movies to show everything and it's never what we imagine before the movies are made explaining it

take Zion for example. you know nobody imagined some stupid caveman rave with a bunch of boring people leading everythin when the first movie came out
This. The star wars prequels and matrix 2 and 3 are pretty much the cinematic embodiment of the expression "never meet your heroes".
Old 12-23-2021, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

I was hoping all the 4th wall breaking was going to really wow me like the old red pill did in 99, like it was somehow going to make everyone think that the only reason that movie was made was because the illuminati made them make it to disguise their real agenda.

But I doubt they would be able to wow us twice.

Gonna watch the second half tonight I hope I am wowed.
Old 12-23-2021, 05:15 PM
Planar Protector

Can’t wait to see the new matrix. Matrix 2 and 3 were full blown garbage with 3 being the ultimate worst with the ridiculous mech warrior battle with stupid people bringing ammo to the robots on little carts lol the dumbest thing ever made.

Keeping my head in a hole for matrix 4 so I can be surprised whether by being appalled or pleased
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 12-23-2021, 05:17 PM
Planar Protector

It would be really sad if the last 2 movies the most beloved actor was in was a bad bill & ted remake, and a bad matrix remake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-23-2021, 05:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It would be really sad if the last 2 movies the most beloved actor was in was a bad bill & ted remake, and a bad matrix remake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And cyberpunk 2077...

(Which I enjoyed overall...but I would classify as closer to bad than good)

*Blue Server*
Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)
*PQ*
Kelliam Shadowscale (57 Iksar Necromancer)

Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can’t wait to see the new matrix. Matrix 2 and 3 were full blown garbage with 3 being the ultimate worst with the ridiculous mech warrior battle with stupid people bringing ammo to the robots on little carts lol the dumbest thing ever made.

Keeping my head in a hole for matrix 4 so I can be surprised whether by being appalled or pleased
Clearly you never watched The Chud or Silent Night Deadly Night 2 or any of the Hunger Games or Twilight movies. (Thankfully I've never watched Hunger Games..and I hate myself for seeing any pieces of Twilight). Plus if you think about it, the whole point was to show that man needed machines to fight machines.
Planar Protector

I just saw like 10 mins of the twilight movie #2 today and it was like a pier one catalog video lol
Old 12-23-2021, 05:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I just saw like 10 mins of the twilight movie #2 today and it was like a pier one catalog video lol
hahahahaha thank you sir..you have made an otherwise dreadful day of heartbreak (Matrix divorce) tolerable.
Closed Thread