Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2011, 08:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamahakki [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are people really vendoring kunark class gear? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes. Many of the pieces, if not most, are of very limited utility and thus not worth much more to a player than a vendor. The only pieces I'd bother trying to sell are the useful ones like Cobalt bracer, JBB, Tolan's Bracer, DW Helm, etc. But I don't see anyone lining up to buy Elder Spiritist's Gauntlets or Tolan's Boots, for example. If you're not tanking or using the effect, there's no point to the stuff.
Old 06-28-2011, 09:02 PM
Kobold

Do they at least vendor for a lot?

I wouldn't mind buying some of that "throwaway" Tolan's gear... it's better than banded
Old 06-28-2011, 09:14 PM
Sarnak

I got like 450pp from vendor last night for JB Gauntlets, something like 350 for DW Boots. AFAIK 300-500 is the general range.
Old 06-28-2011, 11:23 PM
Aviak

Yes, they sell for a lot to a vendor and for very little to players, that's the point.

I've had people offer me 200p for some pieces back when I was auctioning them in EC when I can sell it to Shady for 450p. Unless it's a useful piece that's worth significantly more, not worth the time to auction it.
Old 06-28-2011, 11:36 PM
Fire Giant

The tank pieces sell well in EC. Dunno about Deepwater, there's not a lot of paladins, but Cobalt and Blood Ember pieces are worth selling to players. It's the highest AC you can get until Velious. When I was equipping my SK twink, there were like half a dozen people WTBing EB helm/arms/gauntlets/bracers/boots. Most of these pieces are better than planar.

Considering the scarcity of rangers and the lack of DPS stats on Tolan's, I'd expect people to vendor that.
Last edited by greatdane; 06-28-2011 at 11:38 PM..
Old 06-29-2011, 11:33 AM
Orc

Its sitting on bank alts, you will just have to sit in ec for a while but it is sold. Most common parts i see are bracer/arms

But when it is, it goes for more than DW=(500-700), so its usually people whos finger is nowhere near the pulse of the market or...use goon 100%

I have also seen people hold the kunark pieces "lol hostage" if they didnt get their absurd price they would vendor it. Considering there are about 5 rangers on the server.....its good to flex on prices....
Last edited by Gustahn; 06-29-2011 at 11:39 AM..
Closed Thread