Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 01-02-2023, 04:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gugg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BTW money is highly overrated; you can't eat money and it won't keep you warm at night. Money is a new age idea like democracy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gugg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is a bigger picture than the one in the cinema.

1 kingdom, 1 king, 1 people...anything else is hollywood fiction.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-02-2023, 04:37 PM
Planar Protector

Not too hard to "predict the future" in works of fiction where the writers conveniently make sure everything turns out as intended. The real world isn't so tidy. Call it what it is: Lazy writing.
Old 01-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

One thing is for sure, if it's a war movie, the end is gonna be a message that war is bad.

(unless it's made after 2016)
Old 01-03-2023, 10:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In the first case I believe he waited until the dog had turned before strangling it. The dog had changed in the face and I believe was snapping at him
Either way, man's best friend was turned into man's worst enemy and then murdered right in front of our eyes. Years later, the man who played that character walked on stage on TV and violently attacked a fellow human, man, black man and actor.

Hollywood's message to the audience: humans are cockroaches...hate thy neighbour....destroy thy friend...abandon thy family....but love me.

Those hollywood movies are designed to make you weak, emotional, proud and deluded.

It's deceitful non-gentile propaganda.

But what do you expect in a world which has no visible absolute ruler?

When the light's away the darkness shall play.
Last edited by Gugg; 01-03-2023 at 10:41 AM..
Old 01-03-2023, 10:47 AM
Planar Protector

^^^
Old 01-03-2023, 10:51 AM
Banned

When I was watching The Day After Tomorrow and War of the Worlds I was constantly cringing. It's no wonder america is so f*cked if americans are spending all their spare time in a room together watching garbage being projected onto a wall in front of them.

Liberal fantasy will have you thinking you're strong when you're weak. It will make you think the whole world is against you when it's not.

Liberal fantasy is crude and unsophisticated just like professional sporting events are.
Last edited by Gugg; 01-03-2023 at 10:54 AM..
Old 01-03-2023, 10:55 AM
Planar Protector

I say let the demonic hordes come.

Go to church and say a prayer. STand tall and proud and let them come. Do not attack them. Or fight with them. Let them come and rend the land asunder. And destroy this world.

Go with a song in your heart and joy for the love of life and G-d you have had. Do not succumb to fear and paranoia and all the dumb shit that is going to happen. HAS to happen.

There will be death camps. Mass starvation. People begging to be microchipped. It will become horrific. Witness it. With prayer in your heart and meditation for peace and compassion and generosity. Face it with dignity. And strength. When the sword plunges into our chests bless your enemies.
Old 01-03-2023, 11:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
predicts that half the nation's citizens are doomed and convinces the President to abandon them.
Man, this sounds like real life...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-03-2023, 11:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I say let the demonic hordes come.

Go to church and say a prayer. STand tall and proud and let them come. Do not attack them. Or fight with them. Let them come and rend the land asunder. And destroy this world.

Go with a song in your heart and joy for the love of life and G-d you have had. Do not succumb to fear and paranoia and all the dumb shit that is going to happen. HAS to happen.

There will be death camps. Mass starvation. People begging to be microchipped. It will become horrific. Witness it. With prayer in your heart and meditation for peace and compassion and generosity. Face it with dignity. And strength. When the sword plunges into our chests bless your enemies.
Just as the light cometh to my door, so shall Heaven arrive at my feet, She shall call me King, and beg me to enter her narrow gate.

No church or prayer required. Get that filthy s*hit away from me.
Last edited by Gugg; 01-03-2023 at 12:15 PM..
Old 01-03-2023, 12:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Just as the light cometh to my door, so shall Heaven arrive at my feet, She shall call me King, and beg me to enter her narrow gate.

No church or prayer required. Get that filthy s*hit away from me.
Go you're own way and be well in that. I understand. And wish for you to succeed.

Maybe I should rephrase myself. My advice wasn't personal. Or to assume you didn't know the way.

Many need the word of G-d to strengthen them. Even if you do not.