Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2011, 12:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rais [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy fuck with the tags. I couldn't even get my own on my own thread.
Bisch tired of VD again trying to lick balls to app TR?
Old 08-21-2011, 01:19 AM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-21-2011, 01:19 AM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-21-2011, 01:28 AM
Fire Giant

Noble Djorn spawns Overseer of Air. It's how it works. That is a spawn Progression like Avatar of War cycle. No difference where the mob spawns. To try and deflect this into thinking I'm some nut sucker makes me laugh.

I lick no one balls. I jump on anyone who break server rules and flaunt their skill with 60+ people per mob,while being douche bags to the rest of the server.

You will never see me in TR, and I won't ever be in TMO. I "lived" the life of a hard core raider. Never again.

Quote:
[Thu Aug 04 00:36:43 2011] Perun tells you, 'BLOW ME CAPTAIN FANTASTIC'
TR won't take me.

ps. Seems I am right.
Old 08-21-2011, 01:36 AM
Banned

Hey guys I was out watching Conan with my friends. Whats going on in this thread?
Old 08-21-2011, 01:36 AM
Fire Giant

Bisch, since you seem to be the investigative journalist who wasn't even there ask this question for me. Is TR pro-poopsock now?
Old 08-21-2011, 01:48 AM
Banned

OK I read the tags and now I'm caught up

India apparently you are terrible and TMO can't break fear.
Old 08-21-2011, 01:48 AM
Planar Protector

Jesus H. Christ... I spend all week in another thread trying to talk TR out of being douchebags for sniping shit from other guilds, and now TMO/Taken are pulling the same shit?

You knew you didn't spawn OoA, why'd you snipe it? Someone needs to draw the line and be the better person.

It's like all of you want the raid scene to be as miserable as fuck. Quit defecating an endless cycle of shit into each others' mouths.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 08-21-2011, 01:52 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rais [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My bad. I guess it would be classified under this one

Moral of story? TR has first shot at it within 20 mins. So instantly attacking a mob when it spawns before the other guild can pull it is ok? Don't think so. Sorry my dear.

Can't spin this one.
why so fucking cry?
Old 08-21-2011, 01:53 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Bisch, since you seem to be the investigative journalist who wasn't even there ask this question for me. Is TR pro-poopsock now?
I think they are Pro killing. They have lower numbers than TMO, and the only way they can beat a mass of people is to beat them to the punch. Just like you and Taken were sitting at Overseerer of Air ready to tag him as soon as he spawned.

Personally TMO and Taken should be raid suspended for 2 weeks. Blatant disregard to server rules (This, and Winterfresh training TR on Trak kill) and Taken Exploiting naggy(with level 52+ casting on him), and now this breaking server rules.

The simple fact that the exploration of Naggy by Taken, nor the indent with Winterfresh training with Fraps on a raid hasn't been dished out is puzzling.

That I find funny, because server rules were stated by TR before Noble spawned/killed.

Here in first picture is TR stating server rules on mob spawns like this.

The second picture is TMO telling you all to get ready to tag since Noble is about to die.

So no only did you all know the rules, disregard them, and still decided fuck the server rules. We're going to do this how we want.

If people can't see the issue that's going on that TMO, TR, and now Taken are apart of fighting over mobs/pulling/leapfrogging, and how bad it is with the server. I just don't understand.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9eL3I.jpg (101.1 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg Noble1.jpg (91.5 KB, 25 views)
Closed Thread