Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2012, 11:06 AM
Fire Giant

relax "turp" no need to get mad in this thread.
Old 07-01-2012, 11:16 AM
Sarnak

Great people I've had the pleasure of meeting..

Internode -TMO Great Ranger! I've witnessed him survive a beetle attack.. It was a 3 hour epic battle, but Internode in the end, was victorious! But really, Internode always seems to go out of his way to help newbies out.. Thanks for being awesome

Heallun - BDA This guy works a manastone like no other! Almost everytime 1-2% health.. It's crazy! Great person and has no equals in the power leveling industry!

Speedhbump - Enraptured Saved a warrior from a terrible death loop....

Liia Helping when she can to ress folks.. Like traveling many zones to help someone with a ress goes a long way in kindness..

Bigazz - BDA Helping on warrior advice.. Thanks man!

Catherine - Taken Just being awesome C2ing/SoSing folks in EC!

There is to many to list. I've had the pleasure of meeting or being there to witness many random acts of kindness.

P99 has a lot of great folks.. A small community is like a family.. Of course there is going to be some fighting, disagreements and some he said she said bullshit drama but I believe all in all this has to be the best community of people I've ever played with in any MMO.
Old 07-01-2012, 11:49 AM
Fire Giant

hagglebaron is super generous with the newbies
Old 07-01-2012, 12:16 PM
Sarnak

lol not mad dunno how that came across madly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-01-2012, 07:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedonn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mousey, for taking the time to help me and put me in the right direction for a botched quest turn in, and for giving me gems to help replace what I lost on the failed turn in, and Slave on the forums for helping me to solve my NPC botched turn in problem.
It's a little funny that these were both me. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-01-2012, 08:40 PM
Large Rat

I'm glad there are so many good samaritans running about the Norrath of 1999!

I have the pleasure to note that an amiable and interesting monk by the name of Khuros noticed the modest cloth cap adorning my head, and thought that he had something that would be better suited for my skin tone and bringing out the color of my eyes. A top knot headband was just the thing he said, and he happened to have an extra one.

I googled the style and I'm not sure I agree it fits with the disciplined and humble monk style I usually aim for, but when I slipped it on I felt my ab muscles bulge and the ladies started paying more attention to me, so atop my head it will remain.

Thanks Khuros!
Old 07-02-2012, 12:06 AM
Large Rat

Rulluyen(?) 55 rogue doing his founy pick saw me last week running around Kaladim with my tarnished dagger and tattered gear and gave me the non-visible RS from renux, her dagger, and an SBD.

/salute Rulluyen
Old 07-02-2012, 03:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jangles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm glad there are so many good samaritans running about the Norrath of 1999!

I have the pleasure to note that an amiable and interesting monk by the name of Khuros noticed the modest cloth cap adorning my head, and thought that he had something that would be better suited for my skin tone and bringing out the color of my eyes. A top knot headband was just the thing he said, and he happened to have an extra one.

I googled the style and I'm not sure I agree it fits with the disciplined and humble monk style I usually aim for, but when I slipped it on I felt my ab muscles bulge and the ladies started paying more attention to me, so atop my head it will remain.

Thanks Khuros!

Fun!
Old 07-02-2012, 04:41 PM
Sarnak

Catterine from TMO was nice enough to not only port me for a corpse run to Paw (i died right after getting lvl 36 and de-lvled), but she also logged on to her cleric (who was in KC, found herself a port to NK) to rez me so i could get my lvl back. Very kind, and she spent a good 40 minutes or more out of her game time to help some stranger.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenJen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hagglebaron is super generous with the newbies
Pretty sure most generous player on the server ever
Closed Thread