Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2012, 08:08 AM
Large Bat

I don't play on weeknights, I'm a third shift worker, which means my active times are usually 8am-3pm EST before I go to bed for the work the following night. I tried unrest trash earlier and go facerolled and had to spend two hours walking back from s.karana.

Looks like I found a person to hunt spiders with in EK. Hoping it goes good.
Old 11-01-2012, 08:15 AM
Fire Giant

Prob true for most classes, not being able to solo well until after 20's. I remember my SK from live was able to solo pretty well after level 30 with the double attack, and better gear, etc.

By the way, another under used dungeon is Cazic Thule. Even at peak times I don't see anybody in there. I'll be back there when I try to get Dark Forge Armor.
Old 11-02-2012, 06:31 AM
Kobold

A lot of druid I see soloing in SK charm en elephant for a pet.
When my druid was level 18 I hadn't considered charming, and so I just meleed/damage shield/dotted crocs in oasis.
Once you hit 20 you can do the same thing with aviak guards near the arena in lake rathe. Theres a double spawn that aren't linked right next to a zoneline, so it's very easy.

A good spell that saves downtime if you're doing this is treeform. It's cheap and makes your hp bar regen at about the same speed as your mana bar so you seldom need to actually cast heal. You can even fight in treeform too. If you can find a place where you can stay in treeform permanently then it's really nice.

Downside is it dispells sow (since it roots you), so you need some way to escape. Or just take your chances with rooting the mob. I used spirit of cheetah but I think that's a bit high for you now.

EK is also a pretty good zone at 18. Go south from the bridge to the hill where the gnolls spawn. Pull them down to the water to fight them and you won't get adds. Plenty of animals to charm there too, though I'm not sure how good befriend animals is (I use the higher level charm on the grimalkins in LOIO and it works a treat. Very fast xp even with the terrible ZEM).
Old 11-02-2012, 08:40 AM
Sarnak

Oasis till 20, aviaks in SK till 25, giants in WSW till 30.
Agoraphobia - Rogue
Refund - Enchanter
Stryche - Shadow Knight (Current toon)

<Azure Guard>
Old 11-02-2012, 05:54 PM
Orc

You should network with other players who work late or live abroad, and form a guild or regular hunting group.
Closed Thread