Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2019, 07:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilgart112 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i feel so bad for rogean, dude if youre reading this everything is working great, just relax and enjoy yourself. everything working great and as intended. You doin a fine job boss
As someone who has camped the EE for varying times over a varying number of days I agree. Great implementation Rogean and the rest of the staff.
Old 11-12-2019, 07:59 PM
Planar Protector

Is it against server rules to hire the services of Chinese gold farmers to sit on the Manastone list for you?

I feel like that could be the new meta.
Old 11-12-2019, 08:01 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbosilk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As someone who has camped the EE for varying times over a varying number of days I agree. Great implementation Rogean and the rest of the staff.
Message boards always tend to attract the malcontents.

You can go to movie message boards for some of the most popular movies in history and half the posts will be extremely negative.
Old 11-12-2019, 08:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexenu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it against server rules to hire the services of Chinese gold farmers to sit on the Manastone list for you?

I feel like that could be the new meta.
Fully meta RMT activity
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 11-12-2019, 08:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by baakss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Character sharing is how everyone is doing it. Which is also dumb.
Also not true.
Old 11-12-2019, 08:21 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbosilk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also not true.
Then those people are silly. Why would I not organize a buddy or 2 to help me with the current rule set? Why bother risking your health, sleep and have your friends help. Sure you might have to camp it 3 times as long, but at least you can spread it out. Having friends help you is how it SHOULD be done at the moment. Otherwise its a health risk, and its not logical to even attempt it.
Old 11-12-2019, 08:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenoraRaton [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then those people are silly. Why would I not organize a buddy or 2 to help me with the current rule set? Why bother risking your health, sleep and have your friends help. Sure you might have to camp it 3 times as long, but at least you can spread it out. Having friends help you is how it SHOULD be done at the moment. Otherwise its a health risk, and its not logical to even attempt it.
Friends give items back they borrowed though Senora. Nice to see you back [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-12-2019, 08:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Also not true.
The current #1 has been at the camp about 60 hours now. The one before him was over 50 hours.

Nobody is doing this for 60 hours without tagging out to rest occasionally.
Old 11-12-2019, 09:00 PM
Planar Protector

So if you work in a team of 2-3, who owns the item when its looted? The /list guy or whoever is holding onto it?

Its an interesting can of worms to open up.
Old 11-12-2019, 09:20 PM
Sarnak

My friends had 1-2 of us that would list for a x hours over a whichever days we carved out time and those not on list would help with kills. We also helped kill the mobs for whoever was #1 on the list.

Didn't stay up late either and eat into our sleep. No reason not to get full nights of sleep and this stuff is in game for 6 months. 6 months is an eternity almost and at the same time the game is still the best around if people don't get a manastone. The guise has more long term value for me.
Closed Thread