Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2013, 09:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanthallas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This got really gay really fast
Old 05-21-2013, 09:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frieza_Prexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Harassment is a normally a tort. This means the injured party has to hire a lawyer on their own dime initially (assuming the jurisdiction allows the recovery of attorney's fees for that particular tort).

IE: The police/courts aren't going to do anything unless the harassment continues and becomes severely disruptive, crosses over into something criminal, or the previous instance severely damaged business operations.

TLDR: If you win you'll get like $5 worth of damages and a several thousand $ attorney bill that the other side might have to pay. The odds of lawyers getting involved are extremely remote unless the in-house counsel is over-paid, extremely bored, and feels like gambling with company $. So, never.
Ahh but harassment can also lead to someone feeling their personal well-being is threatened. I feel very very threatened [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 05-21-2013, 09:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So far i'm picturing a Map of Kunark broken up into zones.

We have some random mechanic that would spawn a raid mob token on a random zone at a random time during the encounter.

Each players take turning trying to move there pieces to the correct zone before the other guild.

You also will pull from a Rants and Flames Deck that will randomly fuck with the players.
Rofl!!! Gotta make it into 3 teams/guilds. Starting in cab/FV/OT.

Must have a troll toll card where you agree with Harrison and an alarti prove it card (if you get trained or lose fte).

Each time you fail to get raid boss it's considered a wipe making you sit out a roll leaving you behind + starting a thread in hopes you can get support for a Rez. Until thread reaches 10 posts you have Rez effects and can't engage next boss until then
Old 05-21-2013, 09:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most small businesses would laugh and continue on trying to make a dollar.... I got pranked before infront of my boss and he just rolled his eyes... This was people calling in asking for dumbshit. Are you adding dramatic effect?
Most small business must not be run by old-fashioned chinese people lol.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 05-21-2013, 09:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I honestly don't think it would of been a big deal if they just called Alarti and pranked him that way.

When they called him 10+ times and talked to his bosses is when it becomes pathetic.

Why can't everyone have fun playing this game.

Is RNF really serious for some people? do they really get so angry that try and post RL stuff of people or hurt them financially?

I just like shit posting.
LOL this if you want to call my cell phone I could care less. Trying to get me fired? Something only the internet allows you to get away with.
Old 05-21-2013, 09:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well kids today would choke on the dice. Therefore I'm for American.

The premise would be to make an unknowing anon troll mad within allotted number of posts determined by your roll. Each time that occurs you get points. Roll a 5 and get a madsadbad in 2 posts you get 3 pts...
Like you said any game can support a "drinking" section of the game so add that in somewhere if you fail. Can opt out for a bong rip too.)
Old 05-21-2013, 09:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46shadesofgway [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree about the forum thing.

Lol@ the comptia certs though. I'm curious, what did you hate about Microsoft? I assume you worked at their campus in Redmond? I've been to some trainings at their new Cambridge MA campus and it's fairly nice.
Everyone knows COMP TIA is filler cert but so many HR departments list them as must have or would like you to haves. So I have.
Old 05-21-2013, 09:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turp_SmokinPurp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like you said any game can support a "drinking" section of the game so add that in somewhere if you fail. Can opt out for a bong rip too.)
Oh +1 def agree on optional bong rips. Will add to QF's rules lol
Old 05-21-2013, 09:09 PM
Kobold

If someone ever asks to speak with my boss I'm filing a police report. They are trying to get me fired after all.
Old 05-21-2013, 09:13 PM
Planar Protector

how did you guys beat other guilds on a pve server?