Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2018, 03:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry that you never learned to read. I'll speak slower for you.

You are failing. Your ideologies are going extinct. When the boomers die off you'll be left as a small minority (smaller than you already are). Your lack of any social skills or education will leave you relying on the welfare state you so fervently hate to stay afloat. Hope that helps [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Don't blame immigrants and "leftists" for your own societal shortcomings.
What's my "ideology"?
Old 11-24-2018, 03:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's my "ideology"?
lol
Old 11-24-2018, 03:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://articles.latimes.com/2014/mar...erals-20140331

Sorry you were lied to. Giving to your church also doesn't count.
You dont get to establish the definition of charity. Travel outside of your pollution infested, crime riddle shithole big cities. Churches in small towns provide rental and food assistance, as well as free medical and dental clinics with the charitable tithing of the communities that support them. In fact, before the advent of big government, churches throughout the western world provided more with their 10% tithing than big government does now, with taxes in excess of 30% cummulatively.

Hell, even the majority of your educational institutions were founded and financed by the selfsame churches you so vehemently oppose today. We wouldnt even have half of the fields of science that we do if it wasnt for the church.
Last edited by Throndor; 11-24-2018 at 03:48 PM..
Old 11-24-2018, 03:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
lol
See? You can't answer
Old 11-24-2018, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You dont get to establish the definition of charity. Travel outside of your pollution infested, crime riddle shithole big cities. Churches in small towns provide rental and food assistance, as well as free medical and dental clinics with the charitable tithing of the communities that support them. In fact, before the advent of big government, chirches throughout the western world provided more with their 10% tithing than big government does now, with taxes in excess of 30% cummulatively.

Hell, even the majority of your educational institutions were founded and financed by the selfsame churches you so vehemently oppose today. We wouldnt even have half of the fields of scien e that we do if it wasnt for the church.
I don't know what you're saying or trying to say. I live in a suburb of a relatively small city in a purple state.

lol at crime "riddle" big cities. You sweet angel - bless your heart.
Old 11-24-2018, 03:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
lol
You can't answer because you don't know.

All you know is that I disagree with you.

That's all it takes for you to determine that I'm a white supremacist.

You give an extremist label to anyone who disagrees with you because you cannot handle the thought that normal people don't support your ideas.

It pokes holes in your theory that your ideas are the true answer. It would force you to think critically and you just can't do that.

You keep telling everyone else that they can't critically think, but you're the worst one in that category.

They call that 'projection'.
Old 11-24-2018, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can't answer because you don't know.

All you know is that I disagree with you.

That's all it takes for you to determine that I'm a white supremacist.

You give an extremist label to anyone who disagrees with you because you cannot handle the thought that normal people don't support your ideas.

It pokes holes in your theory that your ideas are the true answer. It would force you to think critically and you just can't do that.

You keep telling everyone else that they can't critically think, but you're the worst one in that category.

They call that 'projection'.
I don't have to prove you're a white supremacist - you're doing that on your own by associating yourself with the alt-right. Sorry about your sad life. There's plenty of life and love out there, even for people like you.
Old 11-24-2018, 04:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
I don't have to prove you're a white supremacist - you're doing that on your own by associating yourself with the alt-right. Sorry about your sad life. There's plenty of life and love out there, even for people like you.
I'm not associating with the Alt-Right...

You're pulling shit out of your ass lol
Old 11-24-2018, 04:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I'm not associating with the Alt-Right...

You're pulling shit out of your ass lol
Everything I've seen you post in this thread has been alt-right talking points.
Old 11-24-2018, 04:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Everything I've seen you post in this thread has been alt-right talking points.
No it hasn't.
Closed Thread