Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2018, 07:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah, she's fairly stable at 125lb 5ft3, and bodyfat % is a better indicator of fitness than BMI anyways. One can be skinny-fat at 20-25 BMI, DYEL? :P
mediocre stats, but i feel close to her and that feels good.

What color is her hair? Can you describe how she smells?
Old 11-26-2018, 07:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i got a fuck load of lines to use right here.

u do realize liberal identifying women have 8 more sexual partners on avg by 25
Yes, I live in reality.
Old 11-26-2018, 07:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All that stuff useto be Bonanza and Little House on the Prairie growing up. Before that it was something else equally mythological.

We've lost our ability to generate and participate in our own mythology.

Eventually all those annoying liberal TV shows that trigger traditional dysphoria in you will be the new conservative.

And old ideas will be recycled as radical as the distant future generations pretend that they know the right way to do things.

This is what is ironic. Hearing people that grew up with the Doors, White Snske, and the Beatles bitchmode about Arianna Grandes or Taylor swifts recycled and electroed folk.

Kids just found an old tune to beat on new drumbs at a volume and frequency you're never going to get used to.

Then you'll die. And kids will still be disobeying their folk.

Sorry bud. Relax though. We don't all want to put you out to pasture before your time in an old home playing only progressive programs. Not unless your poor. And lacked personal responsibility. Then their coming for you while the 1% laugh at the Brietbart apparatus and the animals losing it in their zoo.
I suppose there's some "truthiness" to the idea that things were never as depicted in backwards-glancing nostalgia-tinted spectacles, but it's still not a train of thought produced and furthered by pro-pedophilia advocates, so there's that consolation. After all, there is the stark reality that if you glance backwards far enough, you'll see a time where pedophilia condoned by the church, as Marraige under the "eyes of God" was deemed acceptable.
Last edited by Throndor; 11-26-2018 at 07:46 PM..
Old 11-26-2018, 07:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I suppose there's some "truthiness" to the idea that things were never as depicted in backwards-glancing nostalgia-tinted spectacles, but it's still not a train of thought produced and furthered by pro-pedophilia advocates, so there's that consolation. After all, there is the stark reality that if you glance backwards far enough, you'll see a time where pedophilia condoned by the church, as Marraige under the "eyes of God" was deemed acceptable.
atheism is unstoppable
Old 11-26-2018, 07:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thats agood point, but i disagree. i will remind u that everu single american is descended from a immigrant except the 1s who come from Native American Indians, who got assfucked hard by the white ppl immigrants, who leveraged their prejudoce+power. unfortunally not alot of ppl are familiar with this story from school, because schools are defunded and it is REALly hard tio get into college, like exyremely difficult, and we got to do something about that to.
Story of the world.

One group has some land, another party comes over the hill to rape and pillage and take it for themselves. The only difference is there is still decendants left because they were not all rounded up, killed and tossed in a big pile. People dig those up from time to time, it's also how some of those Natives lived their lives here. It's an issue because instead of doing the human thing and cleaning the slate so there are no future issues, so current age people who didn't live that way are shocked and horrified about the past they came from, the same past all humans come from, and they can point to it as some means of political leverage.

Is human nature wrong? Are "enlightened" or whatever humans wrong? Is it wrong to judge the past from current times?

Who would like to go tear down some statues that symbolize how we got here now (would you exist otherwise?) because we are ashamed of it... only because someone else is there to shame you.
Last edited by Mblake1981; 11-26-2018 at 08:04 PM..
Old 11-26-2018, 07:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Story of the world.

One group has some land, another party comes over the hill to rape and pillage and take it for themselves. The only difference is there is still decendants left because they were not all rounded up, killed and tossed in a big pile. People dig those up from time to time, it's also how some of those Natives lived their lives here. It's an issue because instead of doing the human thing and cleaning the slate so there are no future issues, so current age people who didn't live that way are shocked and horrified about the past they came from, the same past all humans come from, and they can point to it as some means of political leverage.

It still plays out in some minor ways, a bigger business comes in, buys out the competition or runs them out. I guess its not hip and trendy to call that prejudice and power?

Is human nature wrong? Are "enlightened" or whatever humans wrong? Is it wrong to judge the past from current times?

Who wants to go tear down some statues that symbolize how we got here now (would you exist otherwise?) because we are ashamed of it... only because someone else is there to shame you.
*that 1 part from The Matrix plays, wghere Neo goes "Whoa"*
Old 11-26-2018, 07:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
I don't consume a lot of multimedia anymore. It's all pretty bad and unwoke. It's like watching children stumble through all the ideas I've already discarded.

Most of it is fear management. I.e. bad person kills someone for some stupid reason, good person we should all revere and respect finds or stops them, good ppl live suburban middle class approved dream. Everyone feels better.

It never really appealed to me. So I get why you think it's retarded.

I'm definitely not a normal person though.

You're right that the liberal ideology is being memed through formula.

I think some of it is malicious to keep people dependent on our corporations. The ones selling bromated bleached bread with 22g of sugar per serving.

We can't save them: (
Old 11-26-2018, 07:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Story of the world.

Who would like to go tear down some statues that symbolize how we got here now (would you exist otherwise?) because we are ashamed of it... only because someone else is there to shame you. You could think to yourself "You know, if it wasn't for those ruthless savages I wouldn't be here to feel shame from those they left alive"
That's the inherent conundrum of attempting to pinpoint "original sin" the further you look, the deeper the rabbit hole goes. The entire concept that we're to hold those that exist now (without having a choosing in who they were originated from) accountable for the crimes of our ancestors is an irreconcilable problem. Who has the authority to state that the statute of limitations on such a practice rests specifically at the year 1942, or 1776, or 1600, or 1100, or 6,000 BC?
Old 11-26-2018, 08:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
That's the inherent conundrum of attempting to pinpoint "original sin" the further you look, the deeper the rabbit hole goes. The entire concept that we're to hold those that exist now (without having a choosing in who they were originated from) accountable for the crimes of our ancestors is an irreconcilable problem. Who has the authority to state that the statute of limitations on such a practice rests specifically at the year 1942, or 1776, or 1600, or 1100, or 6,000 BC?
vae victis
Old 11-26-2018, 08:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
vae victis
Well, we do live in a time where contemporary "losers" are determining the terms of surrender:

"Ok you win, so here's how it's going to go down....."

Hold my privelege, I need to get another beer.
Closed Thread