Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2018, 01:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Water vapor. It's necessary!
And in plentitude over 2/3rds of the world's surface. Spoiler: oceans, where well over 90% of the world's precipitation comes from.
Old 11-27-2018, 01:21 AM
Banned

Seriously, if youre the intellectual party, consider yourself challenged to defend that claim. Instead of tiptoeing around the outter perimeter of the campfire, tossing a smartass barb every once in awhile, come on in, the water's fine.
Old 11-27-2018, 01:30 AM
Banned

Come on! We can have a round of Kavanaughs while we do it. It'll be fun.
Old 11-27-2018, 01:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Herein contains an expose on WHY the UN added weather modification warfare to the list of crimes punishable as crimes against humanity if thats what it takes to convince you. Why would the UN ban weather modication warfare if it didnt and couldnt exist?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Popeye
Fuck the UN
Old 11-27-2018, 01:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Use your deconstructionist religion to dismantle it. Pervert. I thought you were the the intellectual ones.

That's the difference between you and I, you were exposed to the ideas of a pedophile, and it confounded you, even went so far as to enamour you with its seemingly charismatic usage of manipulations in logic. I understood it fully, and rejected it, because it's the bullshit ramblings of a pedophile.
What are you even talking about? Is this more projection? Do you need to tell us something? Should you take a seat over there?
Old 11-27-2018, 01:50 AM
Banned

Ok, let me explain the "GENESIS" of your ideas. You attempted to use the words "that's just a social construct" to justify your position earlier in this thread.

The GENESIS of that entire line of thought, IS the work of Derrida, Foucalt, and SEVERAL other prominent sociologists throughout the past 60 years of academic history. THAT is where this "justification" for dismantling the existent, in favor of what some jackass armchair sociologist thinks SHOULD be, came from.

That is the GENESIS OF YOUR IDEOLOGY. It was conceptualized by an unabashed group of pedophilic sympathizers in France who, in the 70s, signed petitions to the parliament calling for the OUTRIGHT DISMISSAL of all age of consent laws, citing the works of deranged pediatricians and psychotherapists who stated that consensual sex between an adult and children (with real world examples including children as young as the age of SEVEN) was not harmful to the development of said children and THUS was not a criminal act, since it does not, presumably, cause long-term developmental harm.

YOU are espousing the ideology of a pedophile. That is the ORIGINATOR of your position.

You're essentially building a worldview upon a platform the glaring majority of people believe to be "wrong". It's akin to building a belief system evolved from the initial ramblings of Hitler, and stating "well, Hitler had some pretty solid ideas, except for the whole genocide part."
Last edited by Throndor; 11-27-2018 at 01:59 AM..
Old 11-27-2018, 02:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Ok, let me explain the "GENESIS" of your ideas. You attempted to use the words "that's just a social construct" to justify your position earlier in this thread.

The GENESIS of that entire line of thought, IS the work of Derrida, Foucalt, and SEVERAL other prominent sociologists throughout the past 60 years of academic history. THAT is where this "justification" for dismantling the existent, in favor of what some jackass armchair sociologist thinks SHOULD be, came from.

That is the GENESIS OF YOUR IDEOLOGY. It was conceptualized by an unabashed group of pedophilic sympathizers in France who, in the 70s, signed petitions to the parliament calling for the OUTRIGHT DISMISSAL of all age of consent laws, citing the works of deranged pediatricians and psychotherapists who stated that consensual sex between an adult and children (with real world examples including children as young as the age of SEVEN) was not harmful to the development of said children and THUS was not a criminal act, since it does not, presumably, cause long-term developmental harm.

YOU are espousing the ideology of a pedophile. That is the ORIGINATOR of your position.

You're essentially building a worldview upon a platform the glaring majority of people believe to be "wrong". It's akin to building a belief system evolved from the initial ramblings of Hitler, and stating "well, Hitler had some pretty solid ideas, except for the whole genocide part."
wut
Old 11-27-2018, 02:12 AM
Banned

the "educated", passionately persistent in pursuit of knowledge, "enlightened", and always diligent party, folks.
Old 11-27-2018, 02:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
the "educated", passionately persistent in pursuit of knowledge, "enlightened", and always diligent party, folks.
just "because" you "TYPE" words in CAPS and "put" them in quotes doesn't mean you have constructed a coherent thought. It's like you've got textual diarrhea and the only thing that's coming out is /r/iamverysmart
Old 11-27-2018, 02:20 AM
Banned

its very easy to string together words. When i speak of the originators of your ideas i speak of the individuals who "won" the widespread acceptance of your beliefs in male-homosexual deviance, in the academic arena, whilst you were seemingly more interested in playing grabass and gender-roleplay with your homosexual lover.
Closed Thread