Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: How do you view Venerate?
Good Kill Venerate 156 78.39%
Venerate are Scumbags 43 21.61%
Voters: 199. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2017, 12:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skew [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wasnt critcizing himl. Just tickles me in that screenshot.
I felt like I found Waldo when I saw that lol
Old 01-15-2017, 12:52 PM
Planar Protector

I hope you bought some you cheap fuck. Who borrows beads? That's sick.
Old 01-15-2017, 12:55 PM
Fire Giant

Those aren't the only type of beads merkk borrows!
Old 01-15-2017, 02:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skew [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone with a few years worth of Fingerz tells after an FTE probably could make just as amusing montage.
the tells used to create that pic were collected over about 2 months, a few of them were from earlier in velious but most rampage members didnt start taking screenshots of his tantrums until after I started the "Detoxx's Disparaging Dialogues" thread on the rampage boards
Old 01-15-2017, 02:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3kn34k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have dealt with Detoxx, and every conversation has been smooth and sane, then again we both have social skills.. Sure you can quote his ragetells towards rampage officers, but even you have to realize that was propaganda and you're only getting half of the story. Awakened RnF gag order lifted and 22 pages in we're still getting multi-paragraph rebuttal posts, lol. I cant believe you fuckers are still going on about this...

Lol You're annoying at best. Check your post history over the past year......Yeah....not biased at all and the effort you go through? You could say the same for myself since I have friends in Awakened but then again I'm not claiming Breaken or Detoxx are level headed and have social skills. That's a laugh.

This

Thread

Has

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-15-2017, 02:15 PM
Fire Giant

That was a fail.

Lol You're annoying at best. Check your post history over the past year......Yeah....not biased at all and the effort you go through? You could say the same for myself since I have friends in Awakened but then again I'm not claiming Breaken or Detoxx are level headed and have social skills. That's a laugh.
Old 01-15-2017, 03:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Check your post history over the past year.
You read all my posts for the last year?? Cool and normal.
Old 01-15-2017, 03:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That was a fail.

The reason Rustle doesn't get suspended for petitioning is snap submits them in rap battle form.
Old 01-15-2017, 04:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3kn34k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You read all my posts for the last year?? Cool and normal.
Talk about being BallzDeep...
Old 01-15-2017, 05:05 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its what was agreed to before you, yet again, have decided to destroy all rotations. Why would he do that? I thought you'd never ask. Ironically, it was already answered in this thread: greed.

He doesn't want to share trakanon (lol kunark) and VP with any more guilds.
I have just been reading through the thread. Aftermath come across like they are willing to share and Awakened does not.
How are these 2 guilds able to work together when they have such differences in opinions?
Closed Thread