Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2018, 01:48 PM
Banned

At this point Everquest is not fun 99% of the time. It's an addiction or possibly a way to numb the mind. There are moments though.
Old 11-27-2018, 02:11 PM
Server GM

Idk Kayso, most of current and former staff volunteered/volunteers because it’s something we enjoy and signed up for. None of us expect any sort of recognition, infact it’s a pretty thankless position. It’s pretty obvious when you see new guides come and go after they realize the large amount of work required and the new car smell wears off. This is more of a message for those recently interested in becoming a Guide. Don’t expect to get anything out of it and you really need to have a desire to help the players and the project, and we can definitely use the help right now.

Sirken was a great GM and he apparently made a bad decision. I guess nobody is perfect. In the meantime, the rest of us are still here trying to keep the ship afloat. Put an app in if this post hasn’t scared you away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contraceptive View Post
If you can prove God is real to me I might believe you aren't just a virgin that has been given fake internet powers that you over-wield on an imaginary game. Also, don't forget to take contraceptive, the world doesn't need any more yous. Ah who the hell am I kidding you're not reproducing you're too busy blanket banning people on a 20 year old elf simulator.
Old 11-27-2018, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

"a" bad decision lol

this been happening for years

like why even fire him at this point
Old 11-27-2018, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

and yes I have a list of grievances 10 pages long but i will save u all the boredom
Old 11-27-2018, 02:35 PM
Sarnak

Last edited by booter; 11-27-2018 at 02:42 PM..
Old 11-27-2018, 02:40 PM
Planar Protector

23 pages on a thread that starts with the admin saying

“please refrain from commenting, speculating, and bashing.

Thank you.“

And people wonder why gms dont last here...
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 11-27-2018, 02:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You got to ignore Nirgon. He is part of the community that stinks up the place.

Just consider that when he posts he is probably off his meds.
Here's one of the dudes who gets banned for hacks/rmt right here

(hacks aka shit a retard can download)

Sirken's gone but the large warp is still here

Exactly to Haynar's point

All of you fail to grasp the amount of subjective BS he had to succeed at doing, please everyone and still be burned like this
Old 11-27-2018, 02:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
23 pages on a thread that starts with the admin saying

“please refrain from commenting, speculating, and bashing.

Thank you.“

And people wonder why gms dont last here...
he didn't specify what not to comment on so it could mean the specifics on facts/proofs since speculation/bashing was clearly stated. Besides if he really meant do not comment on anything else then he would have locked the thread after posting.

Guild Leader of <Asgard> The home of the gods!
Lightyear/Artah
Old 11-27-2018, 03:03 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Idk Kayso, most of current and former staff volunteered/volunteers because it’s something we enjoy and signed up for. None of us expect any sort of recognition, infact it’s a pretty thankless position. It’s pretty obvious when you see new guides come and go after they realize the large amount of work required and the new car smell wears off. This is more of a message for those recently interested in becoming a Guide. Don’t expect to get anything out of it and you really need to have a desire to help the players and the project, and we can definitely use the help right now.

Sirken was a great GM and he apparently made a bad decision. I guess nobody is perfect. In the meantime, the rest of us are still here trying to keep the ship afloat. Put an app in if this post hasn’t scared you away
I'll app if it means i can run events that are fun for the community, and something new to experience.

What i don't want to do is have to make a decision between 2 raid guilds who are arguing for the sake of arguing, because honestly, the answer should always be "You're all being ridiculous, none of you get loot, see you on the next repop"
Old 11-27-2018, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

This historically reminds of me colonial America.

Maybe it is time for a P99 Charter or Constitution that is drafted and ratified by the players as a basis for rules/bans/suspensions/appeals so that this kind of subjective corruption will stop.
Closed Thread