Old 07-22-2011, 11:17 AM
Sarnak

Machine Head ftw then!
Old 07-22-2011, 11:17 AM
Fire Giant

im a neutral btw i just cant help trying to get some flames going
Old 07-22-2011, 11:18 AM
Fire Giant

cant wait until 2013 when this thread gets necro bumped in relation to some kind of velious drama
Old 07-22-2011, 11:22 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenJen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
saying tmo is better than da is like saying piss tastes better than shit
youre into some kinky shit baby
Old 07-22-2011, 11:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your hate for Durison really blinds your relations with half the server man, why live this way?

Ps. What bands are you seeing today? Mayhem tour?
Harrison basically lives for Durison it seems. He is like that stalker ex-girlfriend who won't leave you alone after you break up.
Old 07-22-2011, 05:23 PM
Fire Giant

I was in Rusty Long swords, as well as Inglorious Basterds. I can tell you 1st hand that IB uses just as many exploits/MQs/2boxes just as much as any other guild.

I have had my posts deleted about all the shady shit that happened while i was in IB. Here is a list of some of what has happened while i was in IB. I hope this doesn't get deleted:

1. While farming Evil eye in Lguk, i was caught in a loopdeath and i petitioned. While other GMs said no to getting my corpses rezzed, i asked Xzerion who rezzed all my corpses. Although he got yelled at it shouldnt have happened.
2. While in IB vent, Xzerion told us what loot was about to drop on some mobs.
3. Exploiting bugged Amydalgian Knights in PoFear. The knights were chain HTing, so we had our main Enchanter charm one and have it shit on mobs.
4. I've seen people 2boxing
5. RMT, i've seen alot of that. Especially Olympia, and boyfriend shaman, i forget his name.
6. Duping
7. ShowEQ/MQ

While some of the people that had been using hacks/exploits/dupes were banned, they had been in guild for some time and if it weren't for other GMs finding out, they would still be around. Not everyone in this guild is bad, but to say IB/TL are saints is erronious.
Old 07-22-2011, 05:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tajin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was in Rusty Long swords, as well as Inglorious Basterds. I can tell you 1st hand that IB uses just as many exploits/MQs/2boxes just as much as any other guild.

I have had my posts deleted about all the shady shit that happened while i was in IB. Here is a list of some of what has happened while i was in IB. I hope this doesn't get deleted:

1. While farming Evil eye in Lguk, i was caught in a loopdeath and i petitioned. While other GMs said no to getting my corpses rezzed, i asked Xzerion who rezzed all my corpses. Although he got yelled at it shouldnt have happened.
2. While in IB vent, Xzerion told us what loot was about to drop on some mobs.
3. Exploiting bugged Amydalgian Knights in PoFear. The knights were chain HTing, so we had our main Enchanter charm one and have it shit on mobs.
4. I've seen people 2boxing
5. RMT, i've seen alot of that. Especially Olympia, and boyfriend shaman, i forget his name.
6. Duping
7. ShowEQ/MQ

While some of the people that had been using hacks/exploits/dupes were banned, they had been in guild for some time and if it weren't for other GMs finding out, they would still be around. Not everyone in this guild is bad, but to say IB/TL are saints is erronious.
such accusations, yet no evidence anywhere. this is why i <3 eq
Old 07-22-2011, 05:48 PM
Fire Giant

I'd like to see them deny it, i don't have any reason to lie, and i hardly play any more so i really dont care if anyone believes me.
Closed Thread