Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2012, 01:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordFresh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah yes Nilbog did pwn the OP. Although in the long run the OP was dead on. Nilbogs post was from 05-13-2012, 01:10 PM - Almost 6 months ago.

The original post was saying how the server NEEDS new content. I guess the OP was spot on?
Dafuq... not talking to you in particular, but are ppl this dense that they can't figure out a way to pass the time in a different way until Velious is out?

There're other games... what is anyone going to do with 10+ lvl 60s in Velious?

What the server needs is worthless people to shut the fuck up instead of CONSTANTLY moaning and bitching about shit they don't deserve in the first place.

This website is dedicated to these dipshits: http://first-world-problems.com/

@staff: I wouldn't give a flying fuck about threads like these. They only serve one purpose: trolling. Just ban the scum straight up and delete/lock said threads.
If people don't enjoy playing here, fuck 'em. Let them leave. How does that affect the project? Right. Not in the slightest. It's your pet project, your "Everest". Of course it's more fun and motivation if dudes and dudettes actually play and a ton of people in fact do. Don't just look at the bad side (RNF...). There're plenty of praise threads in Server Chat.
Old 12-11-2012, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

hah! hows does this ever get old?! in oasis on my 6th twinked to shit character slaying crocs playing a class ive never played. only this time around I have 3 rl buddies playing and we nerd it out smoking bongs, drinking ourselves stupid in the living room from 9am to 3am while our wives consider the idea that we're married. fuckin love p99 eq lan parties. ENTER WORLD
Old 12-11-2012, 04:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Tetley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hah! hows does this ever get old?! in oasis on my 6th twinked to shit character slaying crocs playing a class ive never played. only this time around I have 3 rl buddies playing and we nerd it out smoking bongs, drinking ourselves stupid in the living room from 9am to 3am while our wives consider the idea that we're married. fuckin love p99 eq lan parties. ENTER WORLD

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-11-2012, 04:21 PM
Planar Protector

yesss! that is totally us
Old 12-11-2012, 05:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Tetley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yesss! that is totally us
I'm pretty thug myself, we should hang out sometime.
Old 12-11-2012, 05:28 PM
Planar Protector

ohhhh! not thug. but we are overweight and occasionally play with our shirts off. we should hang out though!
Old 12-11-2012, 05:40 PM
Fire Giant

damn, Thug Life written in sharpie on a 200 pound gut is fucking epic.
MassiveMarc: Then we will poopsock in the shade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr View Post
Vox was tanked by hughman in plain sight, we found out that the bard could attack tru the wall there(more lucky than exploit) and we just pilled everyone there.
Old 12-11-2012, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

Damn I can't believe Diggles would share that pic.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm still having fun. Sorry you're not or that your opinion matters.
Yup. Also to OP some like the grind. Also if you don't twink out your new toon too rediculous it could give you something to look forward to... I could go on.
Closed Thread