Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: What do you think will happen?
The USA will buy the UK to make them great again 15 14.02%
The monarchy will collapse, England to become Venezuela 2.0 10 9.35%
UK to sink in total recession, AM/Riot to rejoice about this new stream of jobless apps 25 23.36%
The UK will do just fine, will claim back USA, India, Australia and all other ex colonies 23 21.50%
The EU will make Boris Johnson fuck a pig live on TV, or they kill Harry 19 17.76%
Bush // towers 39 36.45%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2019, 03:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If Germany had won I would not be alive to disagree with you.
Well I could tell you are invested personally in some way. Which protected class are you then?

FYI you've heard too many boogie man fairly tales about nazi Germany coming to get people. They simply wanted to be left alone away from zionist banking influence. I'll repeat, Hitler completely repaid their loans before expelling them. He didn't want to go around murdering people. He wanted peace.
Old 09-23-2019, 03:15 PM
Banned

Loving all these Hitler facts
Old 09-23-2019, 03:17 PM
Planar Protector

Who isn't invested personally in some way? Both of my grandfathers fought in the war.
Old 09-23-2019, 03:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you have an understanding that england is owned by globalist bankers that push multiculturalism against the common people and you still think the failure of brexit to go through is a matter of the independent side cheating in a certain sense after the common people voted to side with the independents?

Rich ass globalist bankers are making sure England doesn't escape it's grip. They have deals that are counting on exploiting Europe as a whole, not dingy singular nations. And trying to push that it's helpless and there's great negative ramifications if anyone even tries to escape. They will work really hard to get former Brexit politicians under their control and neutralize them just like they've done with Trump and anything what could resemble being called the 'alt right'. Hitler was once under their control too but he went rogue after he repaid globalist bankers debt and broke control. There's more to the story and it's the modern history of global politics.
You do realise there are different groups of wealthy with competing interests?

While it may be a case of us vs them, they aren't a cohesive team. It is also them vs them.

Some old money wants to Brexit to avoid tax scrutiny and literally wrote the book on disaster capitalism. Others are invested in an open Europe because they make money off their ownership of goods and services traded across this huge block. I know my partner and I's own businesses have been greatly facilitated by the EU and it is a bit of a ball ache when I need to transport from an EU country to another EU country via a non-EU country. It's nice having duel tax agreements.

Great play by the establishment to pretend leaving EU is an anti establishment move IMHO.

The EU has benefited labour forces by adding lots of rights. 42 hr working weeks and stuff. Not that such legislation is well enforced.

I do think all sides in UK are playing their cards pretty poorly (except Farage who has managed a political Lazarus). Foul play from all sides for three years really. A lot is at stake.
Old 09-23-2019, 03:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who isn't invested personally in some way? Both of my grandfathers fought in the war.
Lots of people. Simply your grandfathers faught? It sounded like you were about to make another personal revelation.

My grandfather did too. They were deluded. There was no internet back then. Our grandfathers had to rely on television and news papers which were much more effective as propaganda without the internet back in the day. Ever see what general Patton said of the war?

“Berlin gave me the blues. We have destroyed what could have been a good race and we about to replace them with Mongolian savages. And all Europe will be communist.

It’s said that for the first week after they took it, all women who ran were shot and those who did not were raped. I could have taken it had I been allowed.

The stuff in the papers about fraternization is all wet... All that sort of writing is done by Jews to get revenge. Actually the Germans are the only decent people left in Europe. It’s a choice between them and the Russians. I prefer the Germans.”

“I also wrote a letter to the Secretary of War, Mr. Stimson, on the question of the pro-Jewish influence in the Military Government of Germany. I dared do this because when I was in Washington, he showed me a great deal of correspondence he had had with the Secretary of State and Mr. Morgenthau prior to the Quebec Conference.

2 September 1945

I had never heard that we fought to de-natzify Germany – live and learn. What we are doing is to utterly destroy the only semi-modern state in Europe so that Russia can swallow the whole.

14 September 1945

I was going to Nancy in the morning to become a citizen but Ike phoned he is coming here so I had best stay and see him. Perhaps I can make him see the menace of the M’s. They have 300,000 troops in Checo. [i.e. Czechoslovakia] now and are running 200,000 more in, and we are pulling out – getting the boys home by Xmas. It may well result in getting them back in the trenches by spring…

I am frankly opposed to this war criminal stuff. It is not cricket and is Semitic. I am also opposed to sending PW’s to work as slaves in foreign lands where many will be starved to death…“
Old 09-23-2019, 03:26 PM
Sarnak

IMG_4969.JPG

EDAT: For JimJam

*daps Nigel*
Last edited by PieOats; 09-23-2019 at 03:28 PM..
Old 09-23-2019, 03:27 PM
Planar Protector

#disinfectingfromtyphus
Old 09-23-2019, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wonder how many posters here actually know the story of what happened to Hitler pre ww2 and how bad the global banks fucked him and Germany. Ever wonder why Hitler is built up as the ultimate evil post ww2? I'll give you a clue, it didn't have anything to do with concentration camps which were all over the world, US included.

After WW1 Germany was responsible for repaying the world basically. This was a deal cut by zionists placed in charge of Germany and they were to deal with other world wide globalist zionist bankers. That situation is fucked for the German people and fucked they became. Germany became a ghetto nation after world war 1. They had no chance to rebuild their country. Any money they made went into paying off interest made on loans Germany had to make to repay the world off of bogus debts. Germany looked like an utterly helpless nation totally and completely owned by banking loan repayment forever.

In comes Hitler. He was loved by the people for giving spirited speeches and rallying these down trodden people. He was an economic genius. He saw the banking system and loans and figured out another way. Hitler introduced a nationalized barter system where people largely traded goods and serves with each others. Germany developed their own form of currency basically, away from the banks. Germany started offering interest free loans with this.

Germany goes from the ghetto of Europe to the world super power within a number of years. All without zionist banking. Germany became so incredibly wealthy that Hitler's government was able to completely and utterly pay off the debts from WW1.

After Hitler repaid Germany's debts to the world, he asked the bankers to please leave germany. He saw the horrible exploitation Germany suffered under bankers regime post WW1 and simply asked them to peacefully leave and take their banking with them. He did not rob them or anything like that. He repaid them fully.

This is what got Hitler in trouble more than anything. He had the gall to say no to globalist banking. Any person or nation that says no to zionist banking is a gigantic threat to their power structure. Their power structure exists by having everyone buy into the value of their worthless paper they call currency that they can print at will. Of course they have many assets behind their wealth but their active power structure is getting people to believe in their currency and the power of their loans. For Hitler to develop a system outside of zionist banking was a disaster for zionists bankers. Imagine if America was next and said they wanted to try their hands without zionist banking? US is the gold calf for these people. Instead they recruited the US to fight against Germany. There became a world wide harassment effort to bring Hitler and Germany to heel and bring back zionist banking as the uninterrupted power source.

After Hitler expelled the bankers, those poor people rallied a world wide harassment effort and surrounded Germany on multiple fronts. Germany takes the bait at some point and there you have the start of WW2. Banker class frames this, with their total control of western media, that Hitler is out of control and an aggressive maniac.

These people have only grown more powerful since WW2. They've stomped out a bunch of the remaining holdouts without those banks like Iraq and Afganistan. North Korea and Syria are two hold outs that I know off the top of my head. There's a reason why we get such heavy and consistent propaganda about these places and why we need to stick our noses in them.

If I'm wrong about any of this, someone else me know.
I don't know if it is still the case, but when I was studying my GCSEs (academic exams/ qualifications done at 14-16 years old when you can finish school) WWI, WWII and interwar period in Europe were taught, especially the rise of the Nazi party. Treaties, reparations, and general external fuckery with the economy were very much covered.

I also remember Germany finishing its reparations during my lifetime, maybe a decade ago. Or at least that is how it was reported in the news. Fake news?
Old 09-23-2019, 03:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You do realise there are different groups of wealthy with competing interests?

While it may be a case of us vs them, they aren't a cohesive team. It is also them vs them.

Some old money wants to Brexit to avoid tax scrutiny and literally wrote the book on disaster capitalism. Others are invested in an open Europe because they make money off their ownership of goods and services traded across this huge block. I know my partner and I's own businesses have been greatly facilitated by the EU and it is a bit of a ball ache when I need to transport from an EU country to another EU country via a non-EU country. It's nice having duel tax agreements.

Great play by the establishment to pretend leaving EU is an anti establishment move IMHO.

The EU has benefited labour forces by adding lots of rights. 42 hr working weeks and stuff. Not that such legislation is well enforced.

I do think all sides in UK are playing their cards pretty poorly (except Farage who has managed a political Lazarus). Foul play from all sides for three years really. A lot is at stake.
They are a cohesive team. We’re living in 2019 where people who are not part of the cohesive team are stomped out through murder or some embarrassing scandal that becomes public. Globalist bankers generally don’t allow other big time actors on to their stage. Why would they? The exceptions might be the Trump types that rise up but are eventually bought out. Either that or they get wrapped in manufactured scandal after scandal rendering them completely useless and powerless.

Don’t shill the argument now that UK leaving the EU is a move by the establishment bankers. It doesn’t work logically. If establishment elites wanted to leave, who would be stopping them now? The people voted for it. This is a “fuck the common people” situation that is going on. Who has the power to do that besides the highest of elites? Not the 2nd highest elites. Then the first highest would step in.

There’s a lot more money for them to make opening things up. And having a successful Brexit influences other EU countries to do that same which would be disastrous for them. I assure you these big time bankers exploiting the EU want that least of anything and will pay for it not to happen and they have more money than anyone in this world to

Little independent nations can be dangerous for world wide banking. Independent thought alert situations can happen. It’s much safer for them to have 1 currency, 1 set of laws, no gun, everyone in debt owing them money.
Old 09-23-2019, 03:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PieOats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attachment 11183

EDAT: For JimJam

*daps Nigel*
English man with a French surname married to a German woman, speaks German at home. Wants to take back control. TBH I think he is projecting his household struggles on to the country [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

I'm personally not a fan, but I'm not going to shout someone down for having their own opinion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Closed Thread