Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2019, 12:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitho1984 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure buddy, what about this gem tho?
https://imgur.com/a/9YQskxk
That gem is exactly how I feel today.

A shitty raid scene is shitty for all of us. Put the time/effort in, get the rewards. Want Doze/Dain/Trips etc.? Go get them. Want inner-ring? Sorry, shit out of luck. No amount of time or effort is getting you those.

That feels pretty broken. If you want to post some more quotes from there you'll see me openly discuss it, and trying to get other guilds to discuss it. Let's do that in Server Chat though, not RnF.
Old 08-21-2019, 12:05 PM
Planar Protector

4th slot just took a Koi from you guys recently.
Old 08-21-2019, 12:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
4th slot just took a Koi from you guys recently.
Aren’t you former kitten? Skribner?
Old 08-21-2019, 12:07 PM
Kobold

Just as I pointed out in a thread a while back, the teams have switched and everyone's a hypocrite.

The guilds that now comprise Riot wanted rotations when AM was so successful, they don't want them now that they formed Riot and are so successful.

Aftermath didn't want rotations when they were the most successful, now they do want them when Riot is the most successful.

No one wins, except me, because as the Idiot King you are all now my subjects. Welcome to mah realm!
Old 08-21-2019, 12:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Detoxx has so much real estate in your brain that when he agrees with you and lays out an agreement for the thing your guild wants to happen, you have a 15+ page RnF meltdown. The guy is running circles around you.
I love you, Gator, but stop drinking the kool-aid.

In 6 days, a majority of the AM leadership is going over to WoW classic. Detoxx, one of the few people left who has access to post in the Raid Discussion forum decides to do a shit post and make AM look like the server good guys by advertising a rotation. Is it a rotation on all mobs? No, it's on the dragons they consistently haven't been getting.

I'm sorry, but how does AM have any say in this at all? Why has the server allowed AM to control the raid scene with dumb ass rules to cater to their strengths / weaknesses? Detoxx and officers have openly said they're leaving in 6 days. AM rarely kills dragons anymore. This whole thing is one big joke.

How about you leave it to the rest of the server to decide how this is handled? Enjoy the last days you guys are here, then go ahead and hit the ol' dusty trail.

Also, what the fuck did Detoxx offer to the AM guys going acoustic in this thread? You guys are working at all hours to make sure you spin this the right way. "Hay server, AM will be going from killing a fraction of the raid content to nothing after the 27th, lets get this rotation started! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]"
Old 08-21-2019, 12:08 PM
Sarnak

Riot seems very invested in this thread
Old 08-21-2019, 12:10 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhtar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, what the fuck did Detoxx offer to the AM guys going acoustic in this thread? You guys are working at all hours to make sure you spin this the right way. "Hay server, AM will be going from killing a fraction of the raid content to nothing after the 27th, lets get this rotation started! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]"
There's more Riot itt than AM. You guys are really bad at propaganda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Your troubles with honesty mean I've afraid we'll have to extend your app period to <Idiot Kingdom>. You don't get to leave, ever, but you won't be able to spend any DKP till we decide what to do with you. Better learn to tell the truth!
Old 08-21-2019, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

patiently waits for AM to go full casual next week.

Once Hollowlung and Lavittz can get their shit together, we'll finally have some real competition again. <Guard Guard> or bust. I'm sure there's plenty of AM guys that would like to get pixels with you.
Old 08-21-2019, 12:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Riot seems very invested in this thread
I remember AM's meltdown when they suggested rotating ToV earlier this year. "Think of what you're doing to the SERVER LEGENDS" -- cringe lol.
Old 08-21-2019, 12:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
patiently waits for AM to go full casual next week.

Once Hollowlung and Lavittz can get their shit together, we'll finally have some real competition again. <Guard Guard> or bust. I'm sure there's plenty of AM guys that would like to get pixels with you.
Didn’t answer me , aren’t ya former kittens? Is this skribner ?
Closed Thread