Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will you take the coronavirus vaccine?
Yes, Absolutely. I cannot wait for it. 24 43.64%
Maybe, I am reluctant but scared of covid 10 18.18%
Not likely, I dont think i need it 10 18.18%
Never, I dont take vaccines. 7 12.73%
I cant it reacts with my hormone pills 4 7.27%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2020, 09:40 AM
Banned

Anyone else excited for perpetual lockdowns due to Flu 2.0? The only answer is to funnel all of our money to giant corporations, small businesses should die and you should be afraid of your neighbor. Family? Forget them and get used to ZoomGiving with granny missing because she died of a lonely broken heart, or she can’t work her iPad. Thanks China
Old 12-31-2020, 12:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only answer is to funnel all of our money to giant corporations, small businesses should die
That's the free market, bitch. Adapt or perish.
Old 12-31-2020, 02:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's extra special coming from you.

Can't wait to see the elation on my employees faces when gubment tries to enforce me to shut down and I just flip them the proverbial middle finger and keep right on going.
Old 12-31-2020, 02:30 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-31-2020, 03:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's really not though.
Old 12-31-2020, 03:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's really not though.
sure is

sounds like u want............regulation?
Old 12-31-2020, 04:00 PM
Banned

unless the binding domain changes the vax will probably work on these new strains. I haven't heard what particularly has changed with the virus, is it the spike protein changing?
Old 12-31-2020, 05:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-31-2020, 06:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sure is

sounds like u want............regulation?
Please tell me how forcibly closing and limiting business based on size and arbitrary traits is an indication of a market working freely.
Old 12-31-2020, 06:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Please tell me how forcibly closing and limiting business based on size and arbitrary traits is an indication of a market working freely.
Because every business is free to respond to these constraints however they choose, and businesses that respond well will survive. If your business folds because of a couple of months of hard times, I guess you should have had more saved for a rainy day, no? If this is harder on small businesses than it is on large ones.... I guess that's the nature of the free market, then? It's almost like laissez faire market forces inevitably lead to greater and greater concentration of wealth among ever fewer entities. (Which is why every government in history since the development of economics has recognized the need to bust monopolies)

Additionally, even without any kind of lockdown or government intervention, people are still going to be wary of certain behaviors because they don't want to get COVID. Not everyone is retarded enough to deny COVID exists and go packing themselves into bars.

You can't be in favor of the free market while also asking people to change their behavior to prop up certain businesses over others.
Last edited by Lune; 12-31-2020 at 06:35 PM..
Closed Thread