Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2021, 06:21 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the next goverment will be managed by a computer and insurance will be part of it, its counter intuitive to make a profit on insurance IMO.

In the old days before computer, it was a valuable industry. But now that it's all about risk mitigation etc, they should just use that data to lower rates and still make enough to pay everyone out, and stop making enough for cooperate bonuses or advertising.

But on the bright side that computer will accidentally kill like 10 million people and they wont know it until like 8 years later and so we won't have to go through that drama on spacebook
Human beings are meant to manage risk through community and individuals have a responsibility not to alienate their community.
There is an inclination to choose comfort, but we were not made for comfort. We were made for greatness. Without insurance we’d be personally responsible for our fellow man, instead we are reduced to stakeholders in a corrupt endeavor the steadily is pricing ourself out of quality. Ban insurance. Our only insurence should be our character and faith.
Old 04-07-2021, 07:11 PM
Planar Protector

Well, call me a centrist when it comes to one of the two extremes of no insurance, and for profit insurance.
Old 04-07-2021, 08:24 PM
Aviak

If you operate under the parameters that insurance isn't a scam and that other people should pay taxes so other people can get free stuff, you're a dumbfuck.
Old 04-07-2021, 08:33 PM
Planar Protector

I keep thinking insurance is a scam but then I realize how much of a scam the medical industry is and I'm like, yikes I need scam insurance.
Old 04-07-2021, 08:49 PM
Planar Protector

I'm not sure returning the country to the 1930s is the most realistic strategy for taking back congress in the upcoming midterms.
Old 04-07-2021, 09:16 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I keep thinking insurance is a scam but then I realize how much of a scam the medical industry is and I'm like, yikes I need scam insurance.
Lmao for real, the medical industry needs a real Teddy Roosevelt busting up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not sure returning the country to the 1930s is the most realistic strategy for taking back congress in the upcoming midterms.
Horza so attracted to identity politics and being an actual racist that he can't accept a reasonable stance so he tries to shift the conversation elsewhere because he drank dumbfuck juice as a child.
Old 04-07-2021, 09:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentarro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Horza so attracted to identity politics and being an actual racist that he can't accept a reasonable stance so he tries to shift the conversation elsewhere because he drank dumbfuck juice as a child.
It's a common misconception that all entitlement programs were created in the 30's.

I blame the blondes
Old 04-08-2021, 10:26 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

https://nypost.com/2021/04/07/covid-...o-jj-shot/amp/

I know 0.5% is a small # but mandatory vaccination should never be a thing. Forcing 300 million people to vaccinate could kill or endanger 1 million and 500,000 or so.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You don't need a Qanon argument to realize some ppl should be exempt or are at greater risks than others and our Doctors and CDC are poorly equipped to make these judgment calls, and our modern medical industry is so corrupt the truth is often ignored in favor of statistics.

Reducing each other to numbers in an equation is inhumane.

You should care about your fellow man and respect their freedom and choices regardless of your personal beliefs.
Old 04-08-2021, 10:48 AM
Planar Protector

Its simple.

Just don't get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.
Old 04-08-2021, 10:59 AM
Banned

ADL verified racist comment = 1 week forum suspie

Shame if the rest of the Horza's out there found out about that policy
Closed Thread