American Airlines Flight 11 economy class ticket 7 58.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-03-2022, 09:19 PM
Planar Protector

Live by the pen, die by the sword.
Old 07-03-2022, 09:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^newp, youtube threatened his income, so he fell in line. Slaves have masters, way she goes.
I like how they just arbitrarily mess with random ppl because they are big corps that are untouchable unless u are like Elon Musk.
Old 07-03-2022, 09:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Born in the US state of Michigan and raised in Quebec, Canada, Steven Crowder really had nothing going for him until he turned twelve. It was at that age that he was awarded the coveted role of voicing the character "The Brain" in the hit children's TV series, Arthur (1996). The role immediately launched him into the realm of "Babe Magnet". (etc)
- IMDb Mini Biography By: StevenCrowder.net
Old 07-04-2022, 02:13 AM
Fire Giant

Hey guys , fun thread as usual as I camp m 6 30 min repops semi afk.

Since I want to keep this going,, I will repeat what others elsewhere have mentioned:

Though the issue at hand is indeed quite controversial, no one seems to be noticing this is the first step to invalidate other cases

Since I am not from the USA, there was talk in my group about the new pathway being carved to overturn the legality of plan b, then contraception in general, to finally destroy the legality of abortion at the federal level and the banning of gay marriage as well (there were even talks about the infamous school board case being repealed in the future by some of the most extreme members)

So far, as an outsider to your politics and reading some of the tweets from your own representatives and even judges, this seem to me the logical next step.

What you all think?

I really enjoy showing my group members some of these threads [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
----------------------------------
[center]
Last edited by Vormotus; 07-04-2022 at 02:22 AM.. Reason: typos
Old 07-04-2022, 02:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
So far, as an outsider to your politics and reading some of the tweets from your own representatives and even judges, this seem to me the logical next step.
Quote:
overturn the legality of plan b, then contraception in general, to finally destroy the legality of abortion at the federal level and the banning of gay marriage yada yada
Whatever it takes for the illuminati to knock enough sticks off the lefts shoulder to get them to do their own version of a jan 6th so they can start civil war.
Old 07-04-2022, 10:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vormotus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey guys , fun thread as usual as I camp m 6 30 min repops semi afk.

Since I want to keep this going,, I will repeat what others elsewhere have mentioned:

Though the issue at hand is indeed quite controversial, no one seems to be noticing this is the first step to invalidate other cases

Since I am not from the USA, there was talk in my group about the new pathway being carved to overturn the legality of plan b, then contraception in general, to finally destroy the legality of abortion at the federal level and the banning of gay marriage as well (there were even talks about the infamous school board case being repealed in the future by some of the most extreme members)

What you all think?

I really enjoy showing my group members some of these threads [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It depends on if you believe Alito in the opinion. Decide for yourself, Rico.

Quote:
“(B)ut have stated unequivocally that ‘[n]othing in this opinion should be understood to cast doubt on precedents that do not concern abortion.”

“We have also explained why that is so: rights regarding contraception and same-sex relationships are inherently different from the right to abortion because the latter (as we have stressed) uniquely involves what Roe and Casey termed ‘potential life.’”
That sounds like Obergefell, Lawrence, and most importantly Griswold aren't going anywhere. As with toothpaste, it's difficult to put the lube back in the tube. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-04-2022, 03:48 PM
Banned

which of you non-aborted overgrown fetii shot up chicago today?
Old 07-05-2022, 04:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Crimo was 9 or 10 when he was enrolled in Cahnmann's Nerf football program, along with his younger brother. "Every week, the Crimos were the last kids there, and we'd have to call their parents to pick them up," the former coach said, speaking of Crimo's dad, Bob Crimo, 58, and his mom, Denise Pesina, 48.

"The signs were there for a long time," said a neighbor of Crimo. "There were always police cars at the house. The parents were arguing, fighting all the time."

The mom seemed unstable while the father was well liked in the community, locals told Fox News Digital.

At the time of the shooting, the younger Crimo was living with his father and uncle at a home in nearby Highwood Park. Neighbors said Pesina still lived in the Highland Park home, which had become an eyesore in the upscale suburb.
organized birth control/gun ban = no mass shootings in 20 years.
Old 07-05-2022, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
organized birth control/gun ban = no mass shootings in 20 years.
How long before the violent revolution?
Old 07-05-2022, 04:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How long before the violent revolution?
depends on how long you can keep them scared (cant say its not aliens if we cant even prove the earth is flat!)

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]