Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2018, 12:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hahaha he will be bullied into apologizing for having thoughts soon enough and you can continue to love your golden state boi again, libtards.
Old 12-12-2018, 12:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hahaha he will be bullied into apologizing for having thoughts soon enough and you can continue to love your golden state boi again, libtards.
i actually hate curry. he makes the ball go a way i disapprove of.
Old 12-12-2018, 01:17 PM
Banned

NBA is discriminatory towards height, race, and athletic ability. There are zero 5ft asians in the NBA, thats not fair. Demand affirmative action in their hiring process.
Old 12-12-2018, 01:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
liberals at Girls watching parties all across the country nodded into each other in agreement when Leonard Dunham dumped her black boyfriend because he was Republican.

Seriously. if you're a conservative and you're an artist or scientist in this country your career is over.

You can be gay and do good in politics Wall Street the military labor science and the arts or any field.

I believe that it is true to be a conservative is worse than to be gay in society today.
Absolutely true.

It's even worse if you're a minority or gay, and you come out as a Republican. Leftists treat it like apostasy because they're a religious cult now.
Old 12-12-2018, 01:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Absolutely true.

It's even worse if you're a minority or gay, and you come out as a Republican. Leftists treat it like apostasy because they're a religious cult now.
Artificially reconstructed cult of "fairness". My 4 pre-tween daughters are always clamoring about fairness. Leftists believe in the invisible hand of "fairness" like libertarians believe in the invisible hand that guides the economy. Kinda shows their maturity level, tbh. Solipsistic "Fairness" is the god that rules the universe.
Old 12-12-2018, 01:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Artificially reconstructed cult of "fairness". My 4 pre-tween daughters are always clamoring about fairness. Leftists believe in the invisible hand of "fairness" like libertarians believe in the invisible hand that guides the economy. Kinda shows their maturity level, tbh. Solipsistic "Fairness" is the god that rules the universe.
:cringe: I didn't think your probation allowed you to be near children?
Old 12-12-2018, 01:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
:cringe: I didn't think your probation allowed you to be near children?
Cute, shallow, pedantic. Shouldn't you be taking to the streets to protest some perceived wrong?
Old 12-12-2018, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cute, shallow, pedantic. Shouldn't you be taking to the streets to protest some perceived wrong?
Nah
Old 12-12-2018, 01:50 PM
Banned

nah he just posts adhominims online so he can feel better for all the shade his dad throws at him for being a libcuck
Old 12-12-2018, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
nah he just posts adhominims online so he can feel better for all the shade his dad throws at him for being a libcuck
Tales from the Grave!

Also, lol you guys are falling apart.

Cohen sentenced to 3 years in federal prison. ONLY THE BEST!
Closed Thread