Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2017, 05:03 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanuven [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You mean letting Detoxx and Getsome handle everything isn't working out the way they had hoped it would. I'm also very shocked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by paroxysmal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also, Nemce, as I stated in the group chat every time this happens Detoxx is going to come back with an offer of less mobs they are willing to give up and eventually it won't be palatable to any of the guilds looking to cooperate.

To me this just shows how AM really is in regards to their willingness to step out of their gluttony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by paroxysmal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They went from 12 mobs last agreement to 25 mobs this agreement (proposed), what would it be in the future? 40? all of them? When is it enough?

Quote:
Nothing ever got finalized.

AM went from a modest 12 or so picks to FFA, then relented to 25 mandatory unnegotiable picks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

There were some big time mobs in that offer, and most of others were FFA if you guys were interested in trying to go from a good haul to a great one.
I'm SO VERY surprised that Aftermath doesn't want to share the biggest of mobs in the game seeing how benevolent their leader and his cronies make out to be on these forums. I guess that pixel greed is shining through.

The funniest part about all of this is that CSG and F/V actually thought that Rustle and Aftermath wanted what is best for the server when in fact they are in cahoots to get the most pixels for themselves. Sure, if Awakened is banned once, they are willing to share and be nice, but when multiple suspensions hit, they just see the opportunity for more pixels and kick their benevolence to the wayside.

I'm glad the wool seems to be pulled from over the eyes at least.

P.S Fasttimes, every post you make I can just hear heavy mouth breathing.
Old 02-01-2017, 06:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All I read from you is "hurr durr, I'm willing to waste more time than is necessary or healthy for mobs, so that means I have more skill."
This isn't RNF man [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-01-2017, 08:45 AM
Planar Protector

Hey, it's my stalker. Thanks for the tip on forum rules. For as many times you've been banned you would know them best.
Old 02-01-2017, 09:50 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I'd like to see a copy of the proposed raid mob distribution and the associated counter offers.
Old 02-01-2017, 10:16 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kittens will have Vulak loot
A-Team will have epics.
Old 02-01-2017, 10:33 AM
Banned

Hey I just met you and this is crazy.

But We wiped on PD because merkk just trained me.
Old 02-01-2017, 11:15 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrighter00 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On the same note, what's the point of racing people for raid targets? I don't gain any satisfaction from that whatsoever. /shrug
Have you done it? It's quite fun and satisfying getting that yellow text!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P2b_ygxIRY
Old 02-01-2017, 11:36 AM
Aviak

"How will other guilds who have the force to kill these targets get a fair and legitimate chance at that these targets"

Your definition of fairness clearly isn't what rational people use...
"in accordance with the rules or standards; legitimate"

Your definition of fair is about forced equality, entitlement and bitching until people tire of your bitching and give in. The rules should not change based on your desire to have what others have without doing what others do to get it. Not talking about bitching, not talking about cheating, talking about abiding by the rules and workign towards a goal like others have done and been successful.

The OP is looking for a way for his stagnant DKP or his status in his guild to net him more BiS items by forcing others to give him/her access to what what he/she wants.
Old 02-01-2017, 11:44 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by stifling [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"How will other guilds who have the force to kill these targets get a fair and legitimate chance at that these targets"

Your definition of fair is about forced equality, entitlement and bitching until people tire of your bitching and give in. The rules should not change based on your desire to have what others have without doing what others do to get it. Not talking about bitching, not talking about cheating, talking about abiding by the rules and workign towards a goal like others have done and been successful.

The OP is looking for a way for his stagnant DKP or his status in his guild to net him more BiS items by forcing others to give him/her access to what what he/she wants.

your attitude is terrible sir. If that is how you see the world.
Last edited by saujee; 02-01-2017 at 11:49 AM..
Old 02-01-2017, 11:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stifling [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

do you think the current raid rules are "rational"?
Closed Thread